[Town-Town Portal Application] LaggyTryHard

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by LaggyTryHard, Dec 24, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaggyTryHard

    LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2017
    Messages:
    1,362
    Trophy Points:
    59,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +963
    In Game Name:
    LaggyTryHard​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    CF, donations, leftover money from maze run sales.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which server will the destination portal be in:
    Main​
    Are you the original town Mayor of the towns involved:
    No​
    What are the town names:
    Bastion & Xi & Omicron​
    Please include both town application links:
    How many portals are you buying:
    3​
    What sizes will these portals be:
    2 portals are standard 4x5.
    1 portal is 5x5.
    Totaling 510k.
    ​
    What are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of the portals you are buying:
    [Bastion] -2664.32 78.00 -4968.45
    [Xi] -14652.78 90.00 -3784.58
    [Omicron] -14652.29 90.00 -3780.59
    ​
    How will your portals link:
    Bastion -> Xi

    Xi -> Bastion
    Omicron -> Bastion
    ​
    Have you made a portal outline out of obsidian for each portal:
    Yes I have.​
    Have you clearly shown where the entrances will be:
    Yes I have.​
    Will this be a backwards portal?:
    Yes​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. LaggyTryHard

    LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2017
    Messages:
    1,362
    Trophy Points:
    59,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +963
    I've placed signs on the back-sides of the portals for where the network sign can go (if possible)
     
  3. LimeLush

    LimeLush Events Man
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1,419
    Trophy Points:
    50,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +470
    Done
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.