[Town-Town Portal Application] SplayTick

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by SplayTick, Jun 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SplayTick

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2020
    Messages:
    197
    Trophy Points:
    46,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +76
    In Game Name:
    SplayTick​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Free​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Promo Spins​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which server will the destination portal be in:
    Main​
    Are you the original town Mayor of the towns involved:
    Yes​
    What are the town names:
    How many portals are you buying:
    2​
    What sizes will these portals be:
    5x5​
    What are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of the portals you are buying:
    -7470, 64, -3817
    -7426, 18, -3934
    ​
    How will your portals link:
    Sahara Hub shop to Sahara Shop​
    Have you made a portal outline out of obsidian for each portal:
    Yes I have.​
    Have you clearly shown where the entrances will be:
    Yes I have.​
    Will this be a backwards portal?:
    No​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. SwiftRaptor98

    SwiftRaptor98 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2020
    Messages:
    1,544
    Trophy Points:
    23,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +307
    Gates Migrated!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.