[Town Transfer Application] BobbyBlack

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Presidents+)' started by BobbyBlack, Mar 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBlack

    BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2012
    Messages:
    1,827
    Trophy Points:
    78,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,531
    In Game Name:
    BobbyBlack​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    ye​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    i did stuff​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    How many towns do you currently originally/officially own:
    What is the name of the town you are currently transfering to yourself:
    Who is the current original/official town owner of this town:
    Emcurtshawn​
    Provide a link to a transfer contract that has been approved by staff:
    Additional information about your town transfer:

    ​
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. UnitedStates2

    UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2014
    Messages:
    5,880
    Trophy Points:
    82,660
    Ratings:
    +6,293
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.