[Town Transfer Application] CodsterTheGamer

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by CodsterTheGamer, Jan 22, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodsterTheGamer

    CodsterTheGamer EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2020
    Messages:
    74
    Trophy Points:
    26,220
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +15
    In Game Name:
    CodsterTheGamer​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes.​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Farming, selling to /warp sky​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What is the name of the town you are currently transfering to yourself:
    rivercity​
    Please include the town application link:
    Who is the current official town owner of this town:
    Krathincor​
    Please provide valid evidence of a sale/transfer agreement for this town:
    Additional information about your town transfer:
    I paid 3 million ECD for this.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Skylexia

    Skylexia Redstone God
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2012
    Messages:
    2,734
    Trophy Points:
    77,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +818
    Locked upon request; is going to be refiled as agreement claim.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.