[Town Transfer Application] romper83273

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by romper83273, Oct 26, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romper83273

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2012
    Messages:
    434
    Trophy Points:
    69,510
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +95
    In Game Name:
    romper83273​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Udalizing My Minions best i dont explaine​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What is the name of the town you are currently transfering to yourself:
    Eden​
    Please include the town application link:
    Who is the current official town owner of this town:
    thetoddfather21​
    Please provide valid evidence of a sale/transfer agreement for this town:
    Additional information about your town transfer:

    ​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.