[Town Transfer Application] Wazupbutrcup

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Wazupbutrcup, May 21, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wazupbutrcup

    Wazupbutrcup The Silent Strategist
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2014
    Messages:
    448
    Trophy Points:
    69,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128
    In Game Name:
    Wazupbutrcup​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Selling a $60 GC to TM_I, sold emerald blocks to pyro at /warp sky, sold nstars that I got from exp which accumlated due to my spawner, and sold things from my spawner in mining.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What is the name of the town you are currently transfering to yourself:
    Nova​
    Please include the town application link:
    Who is the current official town owner of this town:
    OreoTwinkies​
    Please provide valid evidence of a sale/transfer agreement for this town:
    Additional information about your town transfer:
    N/A​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. HyruleanHero

    HyruleanHero Former GA Link
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2014
    Messages:
    873
    Trophy Points:
    70,860
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +130
    Transfer completed.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.