[Town Warp Application] BrynjarH

Discussion in 'Applications (Mayors+)' started by BrynjarH, Dec 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrynjarH

    BrynjarH President
    President ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2021
    Messages:
    27
    Trophy Points:
    3,730
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +16
    In Game Name:
    BrynjarH​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    I do​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Fishing and selling goods.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Are you the official town owner & what is the town name:
    I am, the town name is Ravenskal​
    What are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates that you would like your town warp to be set at:
    10,336: 70: 8,439​
    Have you placed a sign indicating where you want the warp set:
    Yes​
    What direction should the warp be facing?:
    East​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. killrdarknes

    killrdarknes Reborn
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2012
    Messages:
    2,230
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,192
    Warp Created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.