Trade

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sam_drums, Sep 11, 2017.

?

Yes on TRADE

Poll closed Sep 16, 2017.
  1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

80.0%
  1. sam_drums

sam_drums Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    You should add a command /trade example: say I was to Trade my friend Spurdexy485 I would do /trade Spurdexy485 It would send them something that says sam_drums has sent you a trade and something comes up in red bold that says denied or accept. If they click denied it would send me something that says spurdexy has Denied your trade request. If they click accept I it will pop up two spaces to put things in in the middle there's a green glass pane that says accept once both players put there stuff in the space and click accept. There would be 3 glasses panes that count down from 5 and make a jukebox sound. And both players would get the stuff they traded for and to cancel trade just escape or choose take a item out.

2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I can tell you right now, that would be hard to implement first off, and second off, the style of the "click to accept or deny" is not really an ECC thing (just for servers that start with H). We do, However, have the / commands for stuff like that.

3. DiamondHogger123

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +45
    I've been on that H server. Games. Games.