[Tycoon Application] bobthegnome1

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by pooplunch, Nov 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pooplunch

    pooplunch Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    846
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Ratings:
    +362
    In Game Name:
    gnomebob (i have name change app in)​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    farm​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 pooplunch, Nov 29, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  2. Fon_

    Fon_ Kindhearted Shade
    Moderator EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 26, 2014
    Messages:
    830
    Trophy Points:
    63,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +420
    User promoted to Tycoon! :) - Thread locked
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.