[Tycoon Application] elliotblooms

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by elliotblooms, May 16, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elliotblooms

    elliotblooms EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    May 7, 2023
    Messages:
    10
    Trophy Points:
    23,340
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +9
    In Game Name:
    Elliotblooms​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Grinding, fishing, selling copper, and farming.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.