[Tycoon Application] Wazupbutrcup

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Wazupbutrcup, Sep 26, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wazupbutrcup

    Wazupbutrcup The Silent Strategist
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2014
    Messages:
    448
    Trophy Points:
    69,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128
    In Game Name:
    Wazupbutrcup​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Auctions, Fishing, Farming, Donations, Selling NStars, and CoinFlip​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. neecoalage

    neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 31, 2013
    Messages:
    1,589
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +539
    Rank applied :)
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.