[UnClaimable] [Additional Town Application] OConner1279

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by OConner1279, Jun 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    In Game Name:
    Oconner1279​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Ye​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Fish​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3 ($220,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    OldSpawn​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    /tppos -15000 63 14999​
    Post B:
    /tppos -14800 69 14999​
    Post C:
    /tppos -14800 79 14799​
    Post D:
    /tppos -15000 69 14799​
    Additional information about your town:
    :D​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. TankNoodle

    TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2020
    Messages:
    1,132
    Trophy Points:
    50,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +320
    Town "OldSpawn" Created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.