Unknown reason for lost items.

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by LuckyChar, Jul 8, 2017.

1. LuckyChar

LuckyChar Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    disregard message

#1 LuckyChar, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  2. stoler202

stoler202 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +471
    Do you mean you died after doing /wild? Because, if so, your /ownerships will be wiped from the tools. And even if the items were picked up by someone else and you can track them back, they will no longer belong to you. If, however, the death was not your fault, I'd talk to staff.
    If you mean that once you did /wild your tools disappeared or that your inventory was wiped, then I have no idea.

3. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Being ive spoken to Char, they didnt even die.
    Literally just /wild and the inv dissapeared xD

4. stoler202

stoler202 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +471
    Spooky. o_O

#4 stoler202, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  5. Divarlie

Divarlie Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    I was sat next to luckychar when he said about the issue to me straight away, as soon as he was in mining world and did /wild literally everything disapeared, me and luckychar play togerther and I would say we must of lost about 30k+ worth of value including the xp! Hope we can get some news soonish really as it is really demoralizing playing for such a long session over the weekend and then seeing it all vanish before our very eyes!

6. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    I heard about this, @LuckyChar pm'ed me right after it happened asking what to do!
    All that exp you two got while fishing with Mission and I most of last night, not to mention losing the max pick you just bought off Mission. :(
    I hope you two will be able to get your things back, or most of them and I hope that bringing the issue up here will help stop it from happening to someone else.

Good Luck!
    P.S. I did tell Char that if the server doesn't compensate you for the losses, I'll try to help you guys out the best I can. :)

#6 Ladyvamptress, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  7. Divarlie

Divarlie Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    thanks @Ladyvamptress for offering to help! hopefully we'll find out more soon!

8. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    The own logs indicate that you died about two and a half minutes after you did /wild due to fall damage. In the process of conducting this investigation I found that the place in which you died is at the bottom of a ravine.

This ravine does not connect to the surface, and logblock indicates you mined down to the point at which you fell.

Timeline of events:
    7-08 11:55:30 -- Lucky used /wild

7-08 11:56:10 -- Lucky begins digging a mine, according to logblock

7-08 11:57:26 -- Lucky breaks the last block above the ravine, according to logblock

7-08 11:57:27 -- Lucky dies due to fall damage, as logged by /own since he had an owned item

At the time of this investigation your items did still happen to be at the bottom of the ravine, so I've placed them in a chest at that location for you, if you can find your way there. I've edited the coords out of my logblock screenshots above so other players won't be able to beat you to the location simply by seeing this post first. (Yes, I could just give these to you, but honestly given that this situation has been entirely misrepresented here I'm just putting them back where they were).

tl;dr
    not a bug, just don't dig down...

P.S.
    @kizwiz19 since one of the items was yours it's in my possession and you can contact me to retrieve it.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List