Denied Update Toggle/Change Town Flag Wiki Page

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Minecraft Name:
    Jdawger

Suggestion:
    Add something along the lines of "You may change one per application" somewhere in the Toggle/Change Town Flag Application Wiki Page

Reason:
    They way it sounds, someone can think that all three could be toggled with one application (example: Me the idiot lol)

Other Information:
    To quote what it says so far
    Information
    • You may now toggle various town flags in different ways. Below are the available flags to change/toggle.
      • Use (Default is allow)
        • You may change the ability for users to open doors, press buttons or use levers in your town. Note that all objects covered by this are as well covered by the interact flag. Available options are allow or deny. (If this is denied only users part of your town can use these things)
      • Interact (Default is allow)
        • You may change the ability for users to interact with things in your town. This includes mobs, objects with inventories, vehicles, levers, doors, and more. Available options are allow or deny. (If this is denied only users part of your town can interact with things)
      • mob_spawning (Default is allow)
        • You may change the ability for passive mobs to spawn in your town. Available options are allow or deny. (If this is denied you will not have these mobs spawning inside of your town.)
    And in the red is a possibility where this addition can be added:
    Information
    • You may now toggle various town flags in different ways. Below are the available flags to change/toggle. (Note: You can only change one per application)
      • Use (Default is allow)
        • You may change the ability for users to open doors, press buttons or use levers in your town. Note that all objects covered by this are as well covered by the interact flag. Available options are allow or deny. (If this is denied only users part of your town can use these things)
      • Interact (Default is allow)
        • You may change the ability for users to interact with things in your town. This includes mobs, objects with inventories, vehicles, levers, doors, and more. Available options are allow or deny. (If this is denied only users part of your town can interact with things)
      • mob_spawning (Default is allow)
        • You may change the ability for passive mobs to spawn in your town. Available options are allow or deny. (If this is denied you will not have these mobs spawning inside of your town.)

#1 Jdawger, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  2. 314

314 Irratioπal President, former ServerAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $18,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,860
    In my opinion this would be necessary if we didn't have an application form. The form uses radio buttons, which makes it impossible to apply for multiple flags at the same time. Personally, I don't think it needs to be changed as long as there is no way to miss this limitation somewhere during the application process.

(In a grammatical sense I could also argue that it's a Toggle/Change Town Flag Application and not a Toggle/Change Town Flags Application. :p)

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I don't think it's a wise use of time to change everything each time one person misunderstands it.

4. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    I was actually just about to say to lock this as it was absolutely stupid lol

#4 Jdawger, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    ^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.