[User Complaint] @Ausroona

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals & Complaints' started by YungJuise, Sep 27, 2026.

  1. YungJuise

    YungJuise ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2026
    Messages:
    36
    Trophy Points:
    34,015
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +14
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Breach of contract https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/super-suit-hat-mythic-sword-contract.229139/#post-1173333
    User has been inactive for 1 month + hasn't made any payments and is still in possession of the mythic sword: (Tool search ID: #MMR80CMV).
    ​
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    Since I won't be paid it, I'd like to receive my mythic sword back if possible since the user hasn't been active in 1+ month and has made no payments..​
     
  2. Wazupbutrcup

    Wazupbutrcup The Silent Strategist
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2014
    Messages:
    445
    Trophy Points:
    69,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +127
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List