[User Complaint] dare2dream

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by KiwiAngelTwist, Jan 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KiwiAngelTwist

KiwiAngelTwist EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +204
    Accused Username:
    dare2dream
    Complaint:
    dare2dream apparently abused the jump feature to get into my vault and stole several double chests worth of items. It happened some time between early morning and afternoon on January 21, 2018, eastern standard time. These chests contained most every block, but the ones that were worth the most to me were the two double chests full of terracotta, the flowers, and the mob drops. Also the two double chests full of leaves to make my labyrinth... I've been saving to build a small shop and this user took all my inventory he could get to. Investigator LJKAzrael and mod A_man confirmed this and told me to report it to user complaints.
    Evidence:
    Investigator LJKAzrael and Moderator A_Man confirmed using the investigator feature after I noticed my inventory was missing.
    Additional Information:
    I have no idea who dare2dream is, but I would greatly appreciate my inventory returned. I usually give people stuff, and would have done so to help someone in need.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Potato Potato x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. LJKAzrael

LJKAzrael Freelancer | Ikigai
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +372
    01-21 14:49:19 Dare2Dream

Chests behind multiple sets of closed and locked doors were looted as well. I confirmed that the vault is accessible with the /jumpto command from the tp+ feature; Dare2Dream does own the tp+ feature. The town is cleared underneath and was purchased this way. Each room despite being behind multiple sets of locked doors can be accessed by abusing the feature.

Unfortunately, the abuse of /jumpto is no longer clearly laid out within the rules or when purchasing the feature. As I recall, when selecting the feature in the store, it listed the rules surrounding tp+ and included the use of /j to access restricted and blocked off areas as abuse; this was again reflected in the rules. However, the store now simply links to the wiki which was simplified and only states, "There is to be no abuse of our teleport compass feature." Perhaps the exacts of how to abuse the feature was removed to prevent it from being done.

As for your feigned ignorance, you joined long ago (years before me). You know what is and what is not abuse. You were around when the rules were much more clear on the subject. You acquiesce and seek to placate too easily for one to believe you didn't know you were doing wrong. This is well known as abuse and has always been treated harshly (Ozzy was found to be in an area inaccessible by normal means; /j was used.).

"Also isn't there that compass thing where you can get through walls?" from March 8, 2013. This is an old and well known abuse.

#2 LJKAzrael, Jan 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  3. Dare2Dream

Dare2Dream ex smol bean
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +313
    First and foremost I would like to highlight the fact that evidence of me using " /j " cannot be determined by anyone mentioned in this complaint and I do not appreciate the assumption that I abused this feature rather than actual proof of such.

Regardless of this, I would like to point out that these chests were completely unlocked and has seemingly not been mentioned. I am fulling willing to pay back this user all profit made from these items as compensation if requested. However, if this is how the complaint gets resolved I wish to request exact use of " /j " be highlighted in a thread on the forums or the server rules. Usage of Tp+ is incredibly vague- and as seen in the comments of other users above, a clear debate. I think it would benefit many users and myself to have a better guideline on what is exactly considered "abuse" of this feature.

• Potato Potato x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  4. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,655,100
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    I am looking into this. No irrelevant posts. To be clear, relevant posts provide evidence. If you do not provide evidence, then your post is irrelevant.Though I appreciate that some posts were provided with the intent to help, this is not the place to debate what rules apply where.

#4 Imaginex, Jan 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  5. KiwiAngelTwist

KiwiAngelTwist EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +204
    If the feature wasn't used, how on earth did dare2dream get in? By glitching the locked doors?

6. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,655,100
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    Using /j to get into otherwise unreachable areas, such as behind locked doors, has always been illegal and labeled abuse. It it not the intended use of the feature, and it bypasses player locks which have the intention of keeping those areas secure.

Seeing as @Dare2Dream and @Chundi_Jr abused this feature to get into Kiwi's vault and loot all the rooms, they will be banned for abuse of donation features.

While Dare2Dream was the one who sold the items from the chests, it was Chundi_Jr who initially teleported them inside the vault via a home that she had set during the December LWC wipe. She set this home by jumping into the locked room. She also set about /jumping to the different rooms while she was with Dare2Dream.

Dare2Dream banned for abuse of /j to bypass player locks
    Chundi_Jr banned for abuse of /j to get bypass player locks

• Potato x 8
    • Winner x 6
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
    #6 Imaginex, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.