[User Complaint] ElChapoJrr

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by xWassnt, Apr 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xWassnt

xWassnt President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +0
    Accused Username:
    ElChapoJrr
    Complaint:
    Im going to provide a brief explanation to the whole series of events. About 4 days ago or so, me and a group of people were building an area around Andrew (who was afk at the time), when a couple of new people were teleported to where we were. Both of them started killing the mobs we were spawning in there, and one started breaking blocks. They were asked to leave multiple times and refused. A couple of the others I was with (out of 5 or 6 people total) placed lava near them in an attempt to get them to leave. Afterward, I was told to "eat shit" and a couple other things by one of those two people, despite having done nothing myself.

I do not agree with the method that was used, but I do agree with the motive. We were working on something and they kept killing things and breaking blocks.

A couple days later, ElChapoJrr contacted me in regards to this and we argued back and forth. It wasnt that big of a deal and I didn't really care for the argument much, so I ignored this user for a short period of time, and during this time, he used the shout command in game to taunt me continuously.

I was then approached last night or the night before, in voice chat by ElChapoJrr. He asked me to join him in a separate vc, where he proceeded to repeatedly call me a pussy, then leave. I left it alone after that.

Now it has escalated to the point where I feel I have to make this. I am being almost constantly annoyed with passive aggressive messages from him directed at me, just outright being toxic in public, and spreading misinformation with negative intents, along with publicly posting private dms (which I don't personally mind, but it's wrong nontheless)
    Evidence:
    Besides these two screenshots, I have nothing else. I did not think it would be necessary to make this, so I didn't bother saving anything further.

Additional Information:
    The only thing I want to be done here is someone to tell him to knock it off. I can deal with whatever he says but that doesn't mean the rest of the community should have to. If you guys think further action is necessary, by all means go for it. I have a feeling I'm not the only person who's going to have to deal with him.

Thank you in advance - xWass

2. LimeLush

LimeLush How is he still staff?
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +447
    Hey @xWassnt

Thank you for taking the time to file this complaint. I am sorry you had to. After reviewing the evidence presented and discussing with other staff, we are going to issue a warning to the player @ElChapoJrr regarding the continued harassment being seen in game between both players.

@xWassnt, I suggest blocking this user on discord and /ignoring them in game to prevent any further verbal conflict.

Also, in the future, please see this link to see how evidence should be collected in the future, should a need to file any further complaints arises.

Complaint Closed, Thread Locked

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.