[User Complaint] ffa_jdub

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Zedoker, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,303
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,515
    Man, I get demoted and people ask about it in chat. I try to tell them but others like FFA feel the need to randomly attack me when I have done absolutely nothing to them. This user has been nothing but toxic towards me since I have lost my staff rank. It's just uncalled for at this point. Although the worst things said by FFA haven't been screenshotted you can see that he just feels the need to say whatever he can to try to get at me.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Potato Potato x 3
    • List
  3. FFA_Jdub

FFA_Jdub Reformed Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +894
    He was flame baiting me and Texas right before. I don’t got the screens though.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  4. BobbyBlack

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,515
    All I have been doing was responding to you guys. I never start this random attacking.

5. Ian__D

Ian__D æ
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,676
    Thank you @Zedoker for filing this complaint.

@FFA_Jdub I believe you know better than to troll and harrass other users. After all, you were banned for exactly that before. I have a hard time believing that you learned your lesson from your previous ban.

If it is true that they were flame baiting you before hand, we cannot take action if you do not have any evidence of this instance. If you can find any evidence, I will give you 24 hours to post it.

@FFA_Jdub given 24 hours to post evidence.

6. FFA_Jdub

FFA_Jdub Reformed Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +894
    Ok so you say you don't start random attacking? Well why is it in my screenshots you attack me first, so then i follow up with attack?

You clearly try to flame bait me from a past complaint for no reason because i supposedly in your mind had a illegal minimap, just so you know the reason i didn't uncrop the photo is because i didn't have /rn so i didn't bother.
    In this complaint you are trying to show me as the bad guy, even though you started baiting me and texas first and we shot back.
    Now I do know i shouldn't have shot back and it was wrong for me to, but i don't think its fair for you to bait me and when i make a response you go ahead and report me, there is always two sides to every story.

Now i honestly don't know if my mini-map is illegal, ive been told many times its ok and ive seen many other players using it, so if a mod can help me with that it would be much appreciated thanks.

7. BobbyBlack

Ratings:
    +1,515
    the first screenshot was after you said something. which is why i said you attack me first and i just respond. that is also why zcsolstice says "ugh the struggle to remain relevant". I dont have have screenshots nor do i really care at this point. Im just standing by the fact that I have only responded to you or texas after you have said something unneeded towards me. your just posting a pic showing me saying what i said at the top of the pic. the rest of the convo isnt shown. I never said i didnt say something back. I said that you always had to open your fat mouth and say something first.

#7 BobbyBlack, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  8. Black_Cod35

Black_Cod35 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +210
    Just a friendly advice, as this issue has happened to me in the past, just resolve this issue with a DM. I think it's fair to say both sides have done something provakative and I think it's only fair for you guys to talk about it in private and hash thing out (make it right).
    Like I said, just a friendly comment, nothing meant to be rude or unpopular :)

#8 Black_Cod35, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  9. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Thanks for filing this complaint @Zedoker .

@FFA_Jdub , you have quite an extensive history of breaking chat rules over the past week, spamming, directed vulgar language, name calling, and just general toxic behavior. I am going to be giving you a 12 hour temp ban for flamebaiting and harassment as a result of the behavior you were displaying here. Please take advantage of this time off to familiarize yourself with the rules, and reflect on your behavior so that this will not continue when you return.

Also,next time you have evidence of another player breaking rules, please file your own complaint against the user rather than just posting it on a pending complaint, this just leads to unnecessary arguing. I am just going to handle your evidence on this complaint, but please keep in mind for the future that your evidence will need to be filed separately, since it is not relevant to the original complaint.

@BobbyKun , you should know better than to engage in this type of behavior, it is never appropriate to continue arguing with another user. Use /ignore if you do not want to see what they are saying, or file a complaint. I am going to issue a /warn to you for flamebaiting and hackusating.

Please, in the future if you do not want to see another player's chat, or if you are being verbally attacked in chat by someone else, use the /ignore command, this could have easily prevented the argument and flamebaiting that was exhibited here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.