[User Complaint] magiix

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by THCOOL, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    Accused Username:
    magiix
    Complaint:
    Failure to pay back loan
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    I gave another extension. He agreed. He's made 0 attempt to pay a single dime. It was @Black_Cod35 who made the first 75k payment for him. A few others were going to help him out but they (smartly) backed out. I continue to see him on /seen so it tells me he could give 2 shits.

2nd week was due more than 24 hours ago and I have 0 interest in waiting.

I have 0 interest in working something out. His excuse is his irl obligations. Shortly after agreeing to the extension I saw him hop on forum shoutbox and say goodbye and boast about his irl obligations. If you knew you werent gonna pay it off then why agree to an extension and even let others use their own money to help you? Anyway lets give the guy what he wants and that is to focus on irl so please ban this man. Thank you

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
    #1 THCOOL, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  2. Ian__D

Ian__D æ
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,679
    @Magiix do you in any form have @THCOOL 's money or any evidence of payment? I will give you 24 hours to post.

Complaint left open for 24 hours.

3. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    @Ian__D @THCOOL give me some time(like 2 hours) and I’ll make a payment

Also this is a message from him:

Hello I’m currently trying to work on getting ur payment of this week.
    I’ve had two exams this week so I’ve been up to my neck with revision & on Friday I left to go to Spain in which I am now currently on holiday & I get back on Saturday.

Trying to sort out a payment being made to you but if you could be, just a little bit lenient this week with the payment. Thank you

#3 Capbo_, Apr 2, 2018
  4. iTzXtremeGaming

iTzXtremeGaming Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

Ratings:
    +1,706
    I’d like to address some points

I have logged on twice / three times in the past 7 days. All of which have been for less than 10 minutes on minechat. I haven’t been on pc minecraft for over a month ish. A moderator / admin could confirm if you’d like.

I tried to send you a forum pm over 17 hours ago, and it wouldn’t let me. ‘You may not forum pm the user : THCOOL’. I asked others to try too, including capbo who attempted but received same error. The message read ‘Hello I’m currently trying to work on getting ur payment of this week.
    I’ve had two exams this week so I’ve been up to my neck with revision & on Friday I left to go to Spain in which I am now currently on holiday & I get back on Saturday.

Trying to sort out a payment being made to you but if you could be, just a little bit lenient this week with the payment. Thank you’
    Screenshot of forum pm for time:

Excuse makes it seem as if I am trying to attempt to dodge the debt. Do you class the most important year of your life in terms of receiving good qualifications which will technically result in your future depending on certain grades, an excuse? I have worked so hard for a whole year - why would I now throw it away to spend more time making money on a minecraft server to pay you back? You may say I haven’t cared about this loan but I have - you have treated me like absolute shit to be quite frank & you don’t even deserve the money - I asked for an extension til after my exams so that I can work hard when I am out of school and stress free - you don’t want to cooperate at all and you are strict as a bat, only logging in to see if a payment is being made, not even active to use the money. Then you assume as I have been online on /seen I have been playing? I’ve had an exam and an assignment this week then on Friday I left to go on a week long holiday to Spain. No access to make you money this week literally.

I said this not after, but before the extension as you were saying you did not want to allow me any extensions and I didn’t have the money therefore I thought I had to take the ban. Then last minute you agreed to another payment which is after I already posted my stuff; so stop trying to say things which are false in order to make yourself have a stronger argument - it’s petty.

Again, of course I am going to put irl first. Seeing as capbo has said he will get you a payment soon does that suffice for this weeks payment as I literally have no access to anything to get online other than minechat for last week and this week.
    I do not want banned, I want to try buy time until May where I have left school and can get all of your money paid to you within like 2-3 weeks.

• Potato Potato x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    My inbox isnt anywhere near full yet others have the same issue so this is something I will look into as im not sure why its doing this. Have you heard of /mail send though? Or writing on my profile page like some others who were gonna help you out have?

Oh man you are really trying to stay unbanned arent ya? If you really think that I've been treating you like absolute shit this entire time then you are in for a rude awakening my friend. This has been nowhere near that. This is me trying to collect my $ from you. Yes I will be strict but that is 100% due to your past in which you have scammed me and most of the server before and I am not trying to bullshit around. That is strict though, not treating you like shit and there is a difference. If you cannot realize that and choose to be sensitive, then I highly recommend toughening up your skin buddy.

You have now had a grand total of 7 weeks.

Listen man you keep asking me to be lenient and saying that I haven't already but thats a load of crap. I made it pretty clear that all I wanted was to at least see 25k to let me know you were doing something and it has been 7 weeks now (with 1 extension already given) but you haven't paid anything. The only payment I have received since then was from another user which is the sole reason why this complaint is up today and not last week.

I actually think its a very good excuse which is why I am going to help you out so you can focus on that and appeal when its all over which you say is around may. Mods please ban this man, thankyou. Good luck with your exams man.

#5 THCOOL, Apr 2, 2018
  6. iTzXtremeGaming

iTzXtremeGaming Resident

Ratings:
    +1,706
    I do not get unbanned after this ban. That’s why I am trying to buy myself time to pay you after my exams without being banned because if I get banned I’m gone. That leaves me not being able to play ecc and you without your money never to be seen - How is that a winning situation for anyone?

7. BigFatDonkeyHead

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +99
    How much is his debt THCool, I may be willing to buy his debt and have Magiix pay me back at a later date

8. iTzXtremeGaming

iTzXtremeGaming Resident

Ratings:
    +1,706
    I have managed to get a further payment of 400k THCOOL to buy myself some time. Hopefully that suffices for this weeks late payment & gives me time to gather money

9. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    @Magiix 400k payment confirmed. Money talks man congrats you just bought yourself 5 weeks. Next payment (MINIMUM $75,000) is not due until May 5th. Please keep in mind though that the FULL amount ($500,000 remaining now) is due May 12th as per our last agreement.

Thank you for making a payment and hopefully we don't have to revisit the complaint section on the forums again.

@Ian__D please lock this complaint :)

#9 THCOOL, Apr 2, 2018
  10. Black_Cod35

Black_Cod35 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +210
    Willing to accept a further 335k payment?
    Edit:335k paid at /warp thebathroom
    165k left according to the sign. @THCOOL can you confirm before this is locked?

#10 Black_Cod35, Apr 2, 2018
  11. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    Currently at work so I cant come online to confirm this, however I do trust you so this complaint can still be locked :)

12. Ian__D

Ian__D æ

Ratings:
    +1,679
    I can confirm there is 165k left. I cannot confirm who paid this though.

13. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    Doesn’t matter who paid it. I just care that it is paid to that sign which you just confirmed it is and so we are all set :thumbsup:

14. Ian__D

Ian__D æ

Ratings:
    +1,679
    It seems as if @THCOOL and @Magiix have come to an agreement. The full amount of $500,000 ECD, $165,000 ECD of which is remaining, is due to @THCOOL on May 12th as stated above. Therefore, I will be locking this complaint as there is no further action needed.

Complaint Locked. Issue settled between users.

#14 Ian__D, Apr 2, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.