[User Complaint] xx3

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by matrix_rep, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matrix_rep

    matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XII ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2014
    Messages:
    4,683
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +7,464
    Accused Username:
    xx3​
    Complaint:
    user is temp banned from /warp debt for 1 day​
    Evidence:
    none​
    Additional Information:
    shadow hacks​
     
  2. sick24

    sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2012
    Messages:
    4,090
    Trophy Points:
    57,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +549
    1) You didn't even put the full username into the complaint.
    2) We can't 'ban' people from entering your town, we can only tp them away once an owner has requested them to leave.

    Let us know if you want the user out of your town once they have entered it, like I stated above.

    Locked & Dismissed ~ No action taken
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.