Minecraft Username: Bryceyy Brief Description: With the new update, 16 new maps have been made, 16 of those are all unobtainable as they do not spawn in vmr and spawn as blank maps just like the treasure maps do. Instructions: New maps dont spawn in vmr, therefore you cant obtain them. How many times did you recreate this?: Tried 8-10 Diffrent camps everytime was a blank map Result: Not able to obtain for the booklet Expected Result: Either remove them from the booklet or maybe its an issue on your behalf
Yeah, we'll get this looked into. Andrew, I bumped our 26.3 forum PM with some context regarding the new explorer maps and what the issue is.
This should now be fixed. I have re-enabled Maps across EcoCityCraft. You will likely have to wait for a Mining, Nether, End reset to get the new ones for the Main servers, and a VMR reset this Sunday to get them there as we just reset yesterday. @ClarinetPhoenix please test this on MainSouth now, or on Main/MainNorth after our coming maintenance to ensure all is functional. As well this probably should go into your coming Discord announcement for recent changes. PS: I'm probably wrong about VMR; exploring new chunks should allow you to get them. Someone will have to test and figure that one out lol.
Explorer maps are working as they should via VMR. I will double-check on Main/MainNorth when we reset the worlds.