Denied [VMR Achievement Adjustment]

Discussion in 'VMR (Vanilla Minerun)' started by Natelev, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natelev

Natelev Skyblock Mod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,031,351
    Ratings:
    +290
    In Game Name:
    LordNate
    Which items would you like adjusted & to what amount:
    Cobblestone and dirt, adjusted to 100,000
    List the reasons you are adjusting each item:
    It's very easy to get 10,000 cobblestone or dirt, and it isn't much of an 'achievement'.
    In one day I was able to easily get 10k cobblestone by mining, starting with iron tools. I'm sure if someone with an enchanted pickaxe mined for an hour or two, they could easily reach 10,000 cobblestone. Dirt is similar - it would be very easy to dig up 10,000 dirt on the surface with an enchanted shovel. These items are abundant, easy to get and fast to mine/collect with enchanted tools.
    Considering how difficult some of the other achievements are, the cobblestone /dirt amounts need to be made higher to make it more challenging.
    Additional Information:
    There might be other items that are very easy to get which I haven't thought of. Maybe other people will be able to think of more items which should need more than 10,000 of that item for the achievement.

2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    It was agreed upon 10,000 early on. Even if it’s easy to obtain 10k of these items, you’re still looking at hours of work (it took me about 3 hours to get 10k netherrack with a Eff4 diamond pick).
    Plus with the future reward system, these would be in a lower tiered prize system compared to others.

3. RCCHGaming123

RCCHGaming123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +26
    100k a little bit too much... ppl wouldn't stay online for 10 hours+ generally and lets just say 50k-75k is ok

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    We will be leaving this one at 10,000
    10,000 is the maximum of each item we will have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.