Accepted VMR Booklet Achievements Command

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Natelev, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natelev

Natelev Skyblock Mod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,031,351
    Ratings:
    +290
    Minecraft Name: LordNate

Suggestion: A VMR command to let players see how many items they've 'achieved' (collected 10,000 of)

Reason: We already have /booklet status which lets us see how many items we've collected in VMR, however we don't have a way to see how many items we've collected 10,000 of and achieved without going through the booklet and counting every item up, which is an annoying process if you have multiple achievements. Either a new command could be made like /booklet achievements to show us how many items we've collected 10k of (eg. 3/409, 14/409) or this could be added to /booklet status by showing how many items have been achieved under the number of items that have been collected. I personally like the idea of using /booklet status for this, but that could be up to the admins or the server to decide.

Any Other Information: I think it should be a similar format to the "seen" items in /booklet status.
    Eg. A player uses /booklet status
    Seen: 200/409
    Achieved: 2/409

Link To This Plugin/Is this a custom addition?: This would require custom coding, but it probably wouldn't be too hard to do

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #1 Natelev, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    @JamieSinn would be very nice to add the achieved section to booklet status :)

3. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    This is the lag problem we talked about

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    Oh yeah, we’ll have to wait until we got our public leaderboards out first for this guys :)

5. Natelev

Natelev Skyblock Mod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,031,351
    Ratings:
    +290
    As in public leaderboards for booklet achievements? I like that idea. I'm really glad that you've kept improving VMR, thanks for putting in all the work and for constantly making it better Andrew and Jamie!

6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    I'm marking this as accepted, as it is something that we will have in the future, however it will not be in the form of a command, instead we have plans to create a leaderboard (similar to lotto and SG) and use that to show the public who is in the lead as well as let users show off their progress (including checking how many achievements they have in total, etc).

The reason it cannot be a command is due to the way it is coded, and the fact that believe it or not running a command like this, showing how many achievements you have would pretty much crash the server. (Just the way we coded it for certain reasons).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.