[VMR Server Suggestion] Extended Runs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tamoch, Jul 17, 2026.

  1. Tamoch

    Tamoch President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2018
    Messages:
    31
    Trophy Points:
    14,130
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +15
    In Game Name:
    Tamoch​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    VMR Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Extended Runs​
    What are you suggesting:
    Once in a while, VMR could go 2 weeks instead of one. You would get rewards at 7 days & 14, but the server won't reset until the end of week two. This extension could be noted in theme suggestions and apply if selected.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I think it would allow for longer grind times to get the higher end stuff for the booklet. Plus it would just be a fun change.​
    Other information:
    This idea came to me when there was a problem with VMR resetting recently. It was fixed already of course. Figured I might as well put it here see if it was any good. Thanks!​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​