Denied [VMR Server Suggestion] Make booklet 2 prestiges

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Jan 11, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    VMR Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Make booklet 2 prestiges
    What are you suggesting:
    Having 2 prestiges for VMR's Booklet

You obtain the first prestige when you collect one of every single item (aka, the "seen" stat)

You obtain a second prestige when you collect the "max" (3 or 10) of all items (aka, the current method to get a prestige)
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Given the recent EULA changes Mojang is enforcing, VMR booklet prestige is now the absolute hardest & most annoying prestige to obtain by a landslide, and unless there is a specific competition to get it, I don't think people will even attempt to obtain it. Not only is there some items that extremely difficult to get one of, let alone near impossible for 3-10, it is tough to get all the "unobtainable" too. Plus, this issue is going to get even worse as Mojang keeps rolling out updates (1.21 is already looking like another 100ish items, with two being unobtainable).

This suggestion can curb VMR Booklet back to being something people would want to try for, plus get it in a state that would still make it something people would want to get in future updates.
    Other information:
    Quick note: I don't know if I officially suggested this before. I tried to look it up, and the only thing I found was me unofficially mentioning it on another VMR booket suggestion.

Also, for those who already obtained the prestige, as someone who has done that, the prestige they earned would equate to the "Collect 1 of ever item" prestige if this was accepted
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    We will not be adding extra prestiges at this time.
    Some will be harder than others. If users don't want to go for it, that's alright.
    These things do not need to be equal in difficulty. Having one incredibly hard one is fine by me.
    I rather not take away from those who worked their butts off achieving it by lowering the requirements, nor do I want to add extra prestiges right now by making VMR have 3 total, we already have 15.

#2 andrewkm, Jan 11, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.