Denied [VMR Server Suggestion] Mob Stacking in VMR

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Jan 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    VMR Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Mob Stacking in VMR​
    What are you suggesting:
    Add Mob Stacking to the VMR server​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    when it becomes Night in VMR, my performance drops dramatically, even to the point where I rubberband hard or just freeze in place when there are too many mobs (caused me to die a dozen times for no apparent reason). It mostly happens when it is night and there is dozens of mobs spawning.​
    Other information:
    This is even on a very solid computer with a solid internet connection, so I can’t imagine how it is to someone who has a worse one.​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    I can't reproduce this on a laptop which can barely run games.

    VMR = Vanilla.
    Stacking =/= Vanilla.

    We will not add this.
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.