Denied VOTING BUG

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sam_drums, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam_drums

sam_drums Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    Iv'e been having problems with voting and not getting my nether stars because my inventory is full! Who has had this problem. You should make a new reward for voting. Like say I voted 4 times this week. When I log on to Minecraft and go on to the server it would say: You have vote 4 time's then it says under that $2800 has been sent to you. I think its better then voting and forgetting to empty out you inventory. You also don't have to look for the best place to sell your nether stars.

2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Just take a few seconds whenever you log off to make sure that there is plenty of space in your inventory for nether stars if you decide to vote while you are offline. Shouldn't be too hard to remember when you are online, just think "oh I am voting, I'd better make sure I have space for my nether stars." :p

For the actual suggestion, not everybody finds a station to sell their nether stars every day, some people save them up to buy star tools or to trade for other items. Nether stars are a secondary currency for the server, giving players ECD instead of nether stars when voting kinda defeats the purpose of having them.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
  4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065