Accepted [Website & Forums Suggestion] Add the -1 rank from the discord

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Oct 6, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Website & Forums​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add the -1 rank from the discord​
    What are you suggesting:
    Adding the -1 rating (that we have as an emoji on the discord) to a forum rating​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    We don't have enough "negative" ratings on the forums. All we have is the potato (which is more of a neutral negative rating or one used for fun) and the sad rating (which is neutral at best). The -1 is a clear disagreement negative rating. Plus, we already have it on the discord, so it's not like we need to make a new image or anything​
    Other information:
    I know I suggested this before a few years ago, but I made one for the potato ranking emoji and I saw the -1 there, so I thought I'd suggest it again since it's been a long time​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.