Accepted [Website & Forums Suggestion] Change the SG Top player medal icon

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Jun 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Website & Forums​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Change the SG Top player medal icon​
    What are you suggesting:
    Changed the Survival Games Top Player icon to something different (the one that grants a prestige, not the archive winners).​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It still says 2019 on it when it is clearly not 2019 anymore.​
    Other information:
    I only noticed this when I saw @glotai was awarded this medal in 2020, yet still said 2019 in the icon.​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    We have changed it to:

    [​IMG]
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.