Accepted [Website & Forums Suggestion] Magnifying glass for search

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by blgordonz, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blgordonz

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2012
    Messages:
    338
    Trophy Points:
    69,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +186
    In Game Name:
    Blgordon​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Website & Forums​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Magnifying glass for search​
    What are you suggesting:
    Change the color of the magnifying glass to black on the mobile website. It’s currently white and blends in with the background and is extremely hard to see.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Easier mobile navigation of website​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Videowiz92

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2012
    Messages:
    3,033
    Trophy Points:
    81,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,206
    There's a magnifying glass? o_O
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. PyroTechnix_

    PyroTechnix_ Owner of Colebex
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2017
    Messages:
    830
    Trophy Points:
    61,510
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +348
  4. Nicit6

    Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2013
    Messages:
    9,915
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Ratings:
    +8,040
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
    holycrap I've never even seen it there!
    +1
     
  6. PyroTechnix_

    PyroTechnix_ Owner of Colebex
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2017
    Messages:
    830
    Trophy Points:
    61,510
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +348
    @Nicit6 Oh my dear lord. +100 lol
     
  7. blgordonz

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2012
    Messages:
    338
    Trophy Points:
    69,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +186
    Yea. It’s a pain to find. I found it on accident a few weeks ago. Been meaning to make suggestion. Even when you know where it’s at it’s hard to find!
    @Nicit6 thanks for the screenshot!
     
  8. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    I’ll look into this.
     
  9. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    There, I finally got it nicely showing.
    Search icon, and text on mobile should be looking good now :D.
     
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.