Denied [Website & Forums Suggestion] VMR Accepted and Denied Archives

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by crowfeather2001, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crowfeather2001

    crowfeather2001 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2017
    Messages:
    218
    Trophy Points:
    17,610
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +237
    In Game Name:
    crow_feather​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Website & Forums​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    VMR Accepted and Denied Archives​
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting that we add an Accepted and Denied Archives for both Theme Suggestions and Reward Adjustments. This way we don't have already accepted threads lying around being annoying.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This is a good idea because it will make it easier for people to see what threads are current and what themes we've already had.​
    Other information:
    N/A

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    N/A

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Nicit6

    Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2013
    Messages:
    9,915
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Ratings:
    +8,040
    Prefixes, not archive subforums. I don't like archive subforums except in certain cases.
     
  3. zr2002

    zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2014
    Messages:
    5,471
    Trophy Points:
    73,660
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,154
    There's really no reason to have this imo, they have the accepted/denied tags. You can just click on accepted and denied to see all of the accepted and denied suggestions, same as in this section.
     
  4. childersc

    childersc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2011
    Messages:
    439
    Trophy Points:
    59,910
    Ratings:
    +86
    I understand the need for this some of us are OCD and like to keep things clean.

    I support this as well. But I also agree we do have Approved/Denied labels on them.
     
  5. 314

    314 Irrational GameAdmin, former ServerAdmin
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2014
    Messages:
    7,219
    Trophy Points:
    101,160
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +4,919
    In the case of the VMR forum, I'd say that it's more common that you'd want to see all threads without a tag (as you'll usually want to see open theme/price suggestions, not approved ones), so using prefix filtering isn't very useful in my opinion.

    Personally, I don't think we actually need that many subforums (2+2). Right now there are 27/99 threads with a prefix, in my opinion it would be sufficient to create an "Archived Suggestions" subforum for [approved/denied] [theme/price] suggestions.
     
  6. crowfeather2001

    crowfeather2001 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2017
    Messages:
    218
    Trophy Points:
    17,610
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +237
    As long as something is done, because as Childers stated some of us like to keep things clean and to me we need some sort of organization there. :)
     
  7. JamieSinn

    JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2011
    Messages:
    5,509
    Trophy Points:
    97,090
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4,567
    Prefix is nice.
     
  8. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    This is my stance on the topic.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.