[Wiki Suggestion] Please mention the cooldown of teleport in the wiki section about it

Discussion in 'ECC Wiki Team & User Submissions' started by eekelmo, Jun 9, 2016.

1. eekelmo

eekelmo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,789
  2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Teleport cooldown is 10 seconds iirc but isn't specific to the teleport feature as it affects all essentials teleports (/warps, /homes, warp signs, /back, /tpa, etc)

Imo putting it with the teleport package is the wrong place as it doesn't just affect that.

3. eekelmo

eekelmo Builder

Ratings:
    +7,789
    So maybe it would be better to add the cooldown to all sections where it's relevant. I've also just gone onto my alt and you're correct, it is 10 seconds.

4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    But it's not relevant imho. Why mention it? It's not something that any of those features add, or do absolutely anything about.

5. eekelmo

eekelmo Builder

Ratings:
    +7,789
    A user would buy the feature and not realise that there is a cooldown, leading to frustration. All this would be is a single sentence that would be very helpful.

6. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6

Ratings:
    +8,058
    imo if that were the case this wouldn't be something that is only being brought up by a veteran player who has already had these for years.

7. eekelmo

eekelmo Builder

Ratings:
    +7,789
    That's a good point, but we're talking about an addition that would take up a few minutes of time and does nothing but good, it may be minor but it's still nice to have.

#7 eekelmo, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  8. TheBluePickle

TheBluePickle Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +48
    Many players experience slight frustration but don't have the time or have some other thing that prevents them from publicly voicing their protests. Adding something that would only produce a positive output in the community in addition to it being incredibly sort should be added right away, should it not?

I honestly see no reason why this shouldn't be added. A user should know everything about a feature on that they are spending their money on. And seeing that your only argument against this is that a veteran is bringing it up is downright pitiful; it's a problem that needs to be addressed accordingly no matter who brought it up.

9. Expipiplusone

Expipiplusone Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +778
    If the problem is that the cooldown is not specific of teleport feature, then this could be explicitly stated. For instance, instead of something like this:
    rather something like this:
    Mine was just an example, it doesn't have to be phrased exactly like this: the point is that, if you're afraid that mentioning it in the teleport description would make people confused, than the difference could be explicitly explained.

10. purplelegoender

purplelegoender [⚜EcoLegend⚜][⚜Philosopher⚜][⚜RogueDivision⚜]
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,062
    I could say that it would be more proper and informative that this was added to the Wiki as it would probably mean something to others, honestly I don't really care about it being mentioned there as I don't or am not always using the Teleport Command+ every five minutes. I only use it for helping other users out or when im doing a deal with another user. But anyways im sure as usual @Nicit6 knows what he is talking about like above as he does know a lot of information on the Wiki (look under his name) as he is on the Wiki team.