[Wiki Suggestion] Town Claims Clarification

Discussion in 'ECC Wiki Team & User Submissions' started by i8ablu, Jan 18, 2016.

1. i8ablu

i8ablu Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +48
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Network_Rules#Clause_5_-_Town_Claims

Part of this clause currently states:

• With the addition of the Town Claiming feature for Tycoons+, town transfers are possible by means of attaining a rank and claiming it under any of the following criteria:
      • The owners of the town are offline for a minimum of 6 months.
      • The owners of the town are permanently banned from the server, and a period of 7 days has passed since the ban was issued.
      • The owners of the town have signed and consented to the sale/transfer of a town officially, to be completed in full via the Town Claim application.
    I suggest changing 'The owners of the town" to specify both the current and official owners of the town.
    After this section in the clause, it starts specifically using "Official Owner", making the use of just "owner" seam like it means only the current owners have to be inactive or banned to claim a town.

2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I'm going to tag @Physicistsmom for her input as personally I think we ought to just remove that clause from the rules (they aren't actually rules and town claim requirements are covered much more in depth in the application section).

If phys doesn't agree I'll simply update this to be more clear.

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Well, this went places.

@andrewkm - now want this input from you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    #4 andrewkm, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016