>>**--50k Giveaway--**<<

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Red_Pandaz_13, Sep 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red_Pandaz_13

Red_Pandaz_13 Hippie Panda
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +158
    Hello everyone. Time for another giveaway.

First off, let me just answer this question: Is this rigged? No, but let me give you this scenario. Player A, Player B, and Player C all apply for the money. Just looking at their names, not the application, I see that I have never met Player A, I am good friends with Player B, and Player C is someone who is constantly rude in the community and a pain to me and others. Now, without reading the apps, Player A and Player B have an equal chance of getting the money. Player C has no chance. I mean why would I give my money to someone who is constantly rude to me? Silly people.

The prize for this giveaway is 50k.

Everyone is welcome to apply via this app (post app in comments to this thread):

IGN:

Reason why I would like the money:

Reason why I feel I should get the money:

Additional Info:

Good luck to everyone!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. Platinum_Foxy

Platinum_Foxy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +51
    IGN: Platinum_Foxy

Reason why I would like the money: To Buy a new town I wanted.

Reason why I feel I should get the money: I work hard on EcoCityCraft, yet I don't earn that much money.

Additional Info:

3. soyuzpixel

soyuzpixel Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +826
    IGN: Soyuzpixel

Reason why I would like the money: to help pay off debts

Reason why I feel I should get the money: no clue

Additional Info: thanks

4. CritixPlayz

CritixPlayz Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    IGN: CritixPlayz

Reason why I would like the money: I would like to invest the money into my town which I hope to build in order to house many of the newest members of the community, so we can grow together.

Reason why I feel I should get the money: I am newish. By this I mean I have not just started, meaning it wouldn't be a risk that I would stop playing or I wouldnt know how to spend it. This also means that I have not quite grasped the full length of what my money can do and expanding my town would bring pleasure on many of the community. I have never scammed, or even been foul to anybody. I always give work and have never fallen out with anybody.

Additional Info: I always work hard to pay off my debts, and I have only got 10k left of my debt which I have paid in full previously. I wont waste it

#4 CritixPlayz, Sep 17, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  5. Adware

Adware Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +127
    IGN: Adware

Reason why I would like the money: I'm trying to save up to get ExtraCommands+. 50k ECD would really help.

Reason why I feel I should get the money: Said above. You're a nice person and this giveaway proves that :D

Additional Info: Like said, thanks for this giveaway <3

6. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    IGN: wolfspy7

Reason why I would like the money: Because I just want the money.

Reason why I feel I should get the money: Because I just want the money.

Additional Info: None.

7. logbo_

logbo_ Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +390
    IGN:Logbo_

Reason why I would like the money:i want money

Reason why I feel I should get the money:to brag about money

Additional Info:nope sukkers

8. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    IGN: Xboyfernz

Reason why I would like the money: I would like to help out builders and help people out I was thinking of a shall proportion to the animal sanctuary

Reason why I feel I should get the money: I feel I should get the money because as I have exams soon I wont be able to go on ECC much and when I do come on I want to have the best experience and that money can help me :)

Additional Info: Gl to everyone else

9. KTFilms

KTFilms Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +38
    IGN: KTFilms

Reason why I would like the money: I'm working towards president and I would use this money to help build the farm town after I apply for the rank upgrade

Reason why I feel I should get the money: I am consistently involved in the community and am very friendly towards everyone that I meet. I also would use this money to not only better myself, but provide good deals to new players, Builders, and Residents looking for a plot and a good way to earn money.

Additional Info: 50k for farm perms and a plot when I'm done building? Not a bribe ;)

#9 KTFilms, Sep 17, 2017
  10. cheese_ball_3

cheese_ball_3 Çhêê§ê lðrÐ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +487
    Reason I would like the money: I am in debt. So ater I get out of debt I will get another loan to buy feats to give ereps.
    Reason why I feel I should get the money: I am friendly to every one on the server and I would like to help people by doing ereps for them.
    Additional info: gl people

11. lambiser

lambiser Builder

Ratings:
    +906
    IGN: @lambielove

Reason why I would like the money: I would like the money so I can get more spawn eggs for the animal sanctuary! And also to help fund my pvp tournament. So mostly for the animal sanctuary.

Reason why I feel I should get the money: I would love to really expand the animal sanctuary. Not only that, but I could hire builders to terraform to support their ECC journey. I feel that if I got the money, it would be used for the sanctuary or helping others, and not anything else. :D

Additional Info: Good luck to all participants! :D

#11 lambiser, Sep 17, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  12. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    IGN: @Ladyvamptress

Reason why I would like the money: Well you see, back in April, I opened up a star tool rental business. There used to be a few people who rented out their star tool, but they stopped due to people destroying the tools and not paying them back, so for a while it was just me renting out. I really wanted to provide star tools so people had an easier way to make money without spending a large amount getting their own. I found that 1set of star tools just wasn't enough because when people rented for a day/week, others who only wanted to rent an hour had to wait. So I set out getting a 2nd set to rent out, I was saving for an Eff7 when a good friend of mine needed help getting back the Eff7 he lost, of course I was going to help him! So we both saved money, half of what I saved got split and put into both Eff7 funds. Then I won the build competition. I won an Eff7 and I was going to keep it to rent out, but here I was sitting with a personal Eff7 and an extra one to rent out while my friend had none. Instead of making him wait, I just gave it to him. I eventually found an Eff7, but didn't have the money yet. Mission loaned me the $600k I needed and I've been paying him back, so that is why I applied for this give-a-way, it would really help me out.

Reason why I feel I should get the money: I don't think I deserve the money more than the next person. It should probably go to someone who is newer than me, who has less features than me, who doesn't have a good solid way to make money, etc. However, in the 3 years I have been here, I have helped a lot of people without wanting anything in return and it would just be nice if someone helped me out.

Additional Info: I'm sorry this was long, I wanted to explain my situation. I feel bad that I'm applying for this to help myself, usually when I apply for these give-a-ways, I want to put the money back into the community, but this time things are a bit different for me. Thank you so much for doing this! I love seeing people give back to the community and helping each other out.

#12 Ladyvamptress, Sep 17, 2017
  13. lambiser

lambiser Builder

Ratings:
    +906
    I feel I have already lost. XD in rooting for you!

14. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    IGN:
    Jdawger

Although people have been steadily donating to the Coco Head Museum and the Coco Museum of ECC (cough, cough, Ozzy), that can only go so far. With the 50k, I can buy either five more player heads, one legendary head, or another piece (or two) of SG Boss Armor.
    In short, the money will be used to expand the museum more.

Project Coco is dedicated to preserving and protecting precious items of ECC for future Builders to see in addition to the player heads of past players displayed in a unique (and Copyrighted) way to bring life to the current of past players. This 50k will essentially be given back to the community in the form of exhibits.

Additional Info:
    Thank you again for relocating the warp :)

#14 Jdawger, Sep 17, 2017
  15. Debt_

Debt_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +321
    IGN: Ryanbo_

Reason why I would like the money: Building my underground town in lagchty (;

Reason why I feel I should get the money: I mean I don't deserve it lmao, but might as well try :)

Additional Info: I'll prolly end up giving you the money back for a job lol

16. DiamondHogger123

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +45
    My in game name is @DiamondHogger123

I really would like to apply for mayor and create a new town run by me.

First of all, I don't get to play everyday because I am in the 8th grade for school. So the only time when I get to make money is on the weekends, and making 85,000 Eco Dollars is hard to do when you have limited time on the weekends.

Additional Info:
    Thanks

#16 DiamondHogger123, Sep 17, 2017
  17. Tullypup12

Tullypup12 Builder

Ratings:
    +453
    IGN: Tullypup12

Reason why I would like the money: So that when I am able to become more active I can go back to working on my builder town which the 50k would help out with.

Reason why I feel I should get the money: I don't deserve it more than anyone else but I would use the money to help others.

Additional Info: This is very kind/thoughtful thank you!

18. Jyclose

Jyclose Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +48
    IGN: JyClose

A reason why I would like the money:
    I would love to buy a warp to my pumpkin farm, a few people have a set home there, but I would like to share it with my entire town and clan.
    A reason why I feel I should get the money: As much as I feel I should get the money, I also feel like others should get it here too. It would be great to have an extra 50k in my account, but I believe @DiamondHogger123 should get it. But if you do decide to give it to me, I feel like I should get it because I am going to use it so I can share with others, I'm sharing a farm with my town and clanmates, but I also find that I donate money often to those who need it more than me, so I think I will probably give a lot of that 50k away.

Additional Info: Thank you so much for taking the time to make this thread and giving away 50k to those who need.

19. _expensive

_expensive Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +203
    IGN: _Sim

Reason why I would like the money: I would love the 50k to finish the projects I need to do in Sulton, and create more housing for new players in the town of Oakdale, (Getting a warp soon, maybe with the 50k!) :p

Reason why I feel I should get the money: No reason, I don't deserve it, I don't need it, I shouldn't get it. The money shouldn't go to anyone, everyone has different reasons for wanting the money, but no one 'Should' get the money you worked for ;)

Additional Info: y u do dis? Save your hard earned money xD

20. Enzonium

Enzonium Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    IGN: LilVinny

Reason why I would like the money: I would like the money because that 50k would go towards a town warp. I try inviting builders to my town by getting someone such as xValinityx to tp them to me. But most of the time builders do not understand the tp process, and get turned away. Other times, builders say that don't wanna join just because theres no warp. Those builders are missing out on a lot, and it hurts me to see them without a town 3 days later.

Reason why I feel I should get the money: I have helped many builders so far get through /tutorial. I have also told them how to vote, and how to make easy money farming. One of my builders already got resident, so I want to help my new builders get resident, but I can't do it efficiently without a warp.

Additional Info: none

#20 Enzonium, Sep 17, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.