[APPLY] Help us with the new City Spawn <3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by andrewkm, Sep 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    We are wanting to bring back our old spawn from the past, however, the only map save we have, is the totally blown up SG arena from it (previously known as sg2). :( Sadly we didn't keep map backups from that far back (we were using an old backup system that's long been scratched), unlike our actual logs that we have for years.

[​IMG]

No problem though!
    LETS FIX ECC'S BIGGEST GRIEF!

(Caused by me spamming TNT to make an SG map lol)

Let's all get together as a community and restore this... well... battleground, and create a beautiful spawn together for the new City server :).

What we're looking for:
    - Dedicated players and old time veterans who remember this old spawn.
    - Our goal is to restore this, but also make it somewhat, completely different, yet the same-ish. God that makes no sense. Think of it as completely remodeling and rebuilding the inside of a house. It's still the same house on the outside, but totally fresh and new on the inside.
    - Basically, we want the same spawn, but with fresh new things.
    - Use your imagination and be sure to talk to the project leaders (@STAFF-04 Server Admin 's). Preferably through Discord so everyone is on the same page.

Apply below, and an SA team member will teleport you to this map if approved.
    You must first be in the lobby server to receive the teleport.

Code:
    Username:

How long have you been on EcoCityCraft:

What ideas do you have for the spawn revival project:

What major build projects have you worked on in the past:

Have you read this thread in depth including the rules:

Do you agree to communicate with others, specifically through Discord, and work as a team:
    Rules:
    - Always discuss things with the @STAFF-04 Server Admin + team, preferably via Discord, before you make changes.
    - To get access, you will need your application approved, and an SA team member to teleport you to the map. Once you are in the map, you will have access to the /creative command.
    - Don't troll / grief the project. That's just a dirty thing to do. We will simply roll it back within seconds and remove you from ECC.

Dear SA team:
    - Once an application is approved, teleport the player from the lobby server "lobby" map.
    - Teleport to the cityspawn map via /mvtp cityspawn
    - Teleport the approved user to the cityspawn map via /tphere <player>
    - The player will immediately have access to creative once in this map.
    - To remove a potential rule breaker either teleport them out and back into the lobby map, or ban them if they are offline.

Thanks everyone <3
    Really have high hopes for this. Let's see what happens!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 andrewkm, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,515
    Username: AnimeGirlWithPP

How long have you been on EcoCityCraft: idk like 6 years or something

What ideas do you have for the spawn revival project: ofcourse to replace and patch up, but we could incoorporate the newer blocks into the build to make it not look so out dated. (I also would get rid of the giant iron penis in the sky)

What major build projects have you worked on in the past: LOL

Have you read this thread in depth including the rules: ye dood

Do you agree to communicate with the SA team, specifically through Discord, and work as a team: yep

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
    #2 BobbyBlack, Sep 14, 2018
  3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    Your app sucks, but adding you because discussed this with you over discord and you're clearly a long time veteran willing to help :)
    Did I mention your app sucks.

Dear everyone else: don't use this example.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,064
    Username: Strongpelt

How long have you been on EcoCityCraft: I hope i'm doing my math right on this lol. 2 and a half-ish years? April 2016.

What ideas do you have for the spawn revival project: Mostly I want to just help rebuild the stuff, I wouldn't mind fixing up the landscape a bit. I'm not the best on building houses or those things but I can make terrain. If you give me directions, or tell me to replace blocks id be good at that. Is this spawn going to be using 1.13 blocks or just the version we are on right now? details about that would help.

What major build projects have you worked on in the past: erm... I guess i helped out solar nation, I did some help with the lobby before with clar.

Have you read this thread in depth including the rules: I have, I know I might not be accepted because frankly I wasn't around during the time this spawn was up. I also didn't sg that much But I do remember getting lost in that giant airship. (Which needs a makeover omg)

Do you agree to communicate with others, specifically through Discord, and work as a team: Yeah, nothing I haven't done before as a staff member lol.

5. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    Welcome to the project!

6. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Username:
    Jdawger

5 years this December

Besides the obvious fix the landscape, maybe try to incorporate the player market in spawn itself, spice the area up with some “new” blocks, and potentially remove all the current statues (to resell of course)

To name a couple in ECC:
    /warp... ECCMuseum; Glistengold; leafside; L5
    No warp... Ironwood

Outside ECC:
    Helped create an entire map of the MLP universe [Equestria] on a server that shutdown in 2015 (including a wasteland [Fallout Equestria] version). The team consisted of a dozen on and off again staff members.
    And Created a version of University of Illinois’ Football Stadium, Memorial Stadium, solo in a MC single player map

Yes

Do you agree to communicate with
    others, specifically through Discord, and work as a team:
    Yes

Also, I would suggest keeping a copy of the actual SG map (if you haven’t already) just for nostalgia sake :)

#6 Jdawger, Sep 14, 2018
  7. Mochocrap

Mochocrap Lannister
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +778
    Username: Sneaky_Cat (Was once Mochocrap)
    How long have you been on EcoCityCraft: 5 Years
    What ideas do you have for the spawn revival project: Andrew Statue, Jamie Sin Statue, The White House, the old super simple Snipe Chest, the old Town Portal Room (one floor).
    What major build projects have you worked on in the past: I've participated in build events, but most of my building skills have come from helping @Jackson_G14 out with his nation.
    Have you read this thread in depth including the rules: Of course.
    Do you agree to communicate with others, specifically through Discord, and work as a team: Of course.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #7 Mochocrap, Sep 14, 2018
  8. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    Approved.

@STAFF-04 Server Admin will add you when they are online :)

9. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    [​IMG]

Wow great progress already guys!

10. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Username: nicit6

How long have you been on EcoCityCraft: 5 years

What ideas do you have for the spawn revival project: generally spruce the place up, possibly a small tutorial, something like that

What major build projects have you worked on in the past: Most of the server stuff on and off since like 2014 :p

Have you read this thread in depth including the rules: yes

Do you agree to communicate with others, specifically through Discord, and work as a team: yes

11. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    Welcome to the project!

12. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    HELL NO I VETO THIS SHIT
    jk welcome

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #12 andrewkm, Sep 14, 2018
  13. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    Username: 12345shane

How long have you been on EcoCityCraft: Almost 7 years

What ideas do you have for the spawn revival project: Make the buttons in the mansion's basement actually work, help to make the staff head display a bit fancier, put some builds or statues in the barren area between spawn and the nether, change the map that used to be in the mansion basement, maybe an easter egg here or there...

What major build projects have you worked on in the past: I helped a bit with Epicure I guess, if I'm being completely honest I haven't worked on anything exceptional. Mostly I think I'd be advisory - I remember the spawn like it was yesterday.

Have you read this thread in depth including the rules: Yes.

Do you agree to communicate with others, specifically through Discord, and work as a team: Sure.

#13 12345shane, Sep 14, 2018
  14. Jackson_G14

Jackson_G14 ライアンは私の彼だよ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +850
    Username: Jackson_G14

How long have you been on EcoCityCraft: 5 1/2 years

What ideas do you have for the spawn revival project: overall help out fixing it up, any other little things that need to be done.

What major build projects have you worked on in the past: Worked a lot on the hub build project.

Do you agree to communicate with others, specifically through Discord, and work as a team: yes

15. Aqua_Luna3

Aqua_Luna3 Ex-SMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +615
    Username:
    @Aqua_Luna3
    4.3 years
    I would love to help make it look fantastic again. I would like to re-do the tutorial and make sure that it is extremely welcoming to new users. I want to make sure that it goes into just the right amount of detail, not too much, but not too little.
    -Lobby
    -Epicure
    -Futureville
    -Solar Nation
    I have.
    Do you agree to communicate with others, specifically through Discord, and work as a team:
    I do.

16. Qohonez

Qohonez The One And Only!
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +32
    Username: Qohonez

How long have you been on EcoCityCraft: Approaching 6 years

What ideas do you have for the spawn revival project: I'd like to utilize more of the newer blocks introduced to MineCraft. Bring some life into the old spawn.

What major build projects have you worked on in the past: I worked primarily on Oasis Nation

Have you read this thread in depth including the rules: Yes

Do you agree to communicate with others, specifically through Discord, and work as a team: Absolutely!

17. NossaFlossa

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $200,000,000
    Ratings:
    +991
    Username: BillionDollarNut

How long have you been on EcoCityCraft: 6 years

What ideas do you have for the spawn revival project: I wanna restore spawn with new mc blocks

What major build projects have you worked on in the past: vaults and towns

Do you agree to communicate with the SA team, specifically through Discord, and work as a team: ya

18. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    Username: DrowningInPizza

Just about 6.5 years :)

I'd love to help incorporate new blocks, and make sure things like tutorials are super new user friendly! Spawn is where new players will first spawn in, and it's important to make sure that it's easy for them to navigate. I'd also like to make sure that if spawn shops are added, that they are also easy to navigate as our last spawn shops were not.

Solar Nation, Pallas, Foix's Event Town, America, Project P, Frosty's head museum.

Yes

Yep :)

19. icbomber38

icbomber38 I can't complain but sometimes I still do
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +107
    Username: icbomber38

How long have you been on EcoCityCraft: 3 years

What ideas do you have for the spawn revival project: nothing specific really - i just want to volunteer my cycles to helping in any way I can. I'm sure there will be a need for general labor and I am volunteering to do the dirty work. I'm a bit of a loner but would love to participate more than by donating for features (but I will keep doing that too).

What major build projects have you worked on in the past: mostly just building on my own, really nothing major, just my old town and lately skyblock.

Do you agree to communicate with others, specifically through Discord, and work as a team: yes, I am a total team player.

20. Quackk

Quackk I like to build
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +245
    Username: Quackk

How long have you been on EcoCityCraft: 6 yrs

What ideas do you have for the spawn revival project: To make everything of the old spawn map more detailed, updated, and creative. Also add some new additions that I feel will fit with the recent updates of Minecraft.

What major build projects have you worked on in the past: Few maps on some other servers like the gamemode Murder, and also creative plots builds, and ECC towns.

Have you read this thread in depth including the rules: Yes

Do you agree to communicate with others, specifically through Discord, and work as a team: Yes

#20 Quackk, Sep 15, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.