[Ban Appeal] antoniobradiano

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by antoniobradiano, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antoniobradiano

antoniobradiano Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +53
    In Game Name:
    antoniobradiano
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    main server
    Reason of Ban:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity(top)

Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks (see Section 2, Clause 2.1), or any other way of communicating.
    Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence which may result in a ban with no warnings given.
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 6
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Do not use filthy lingo to anyone as my grand ma said.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I let a friend use my cpu that I thought was trust worthy. I know now. Not a human is trust worthy.

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. CemCrazy

CemCrazy Steve Irwin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +618
    Hello @antoniobradiano, after reviewing your appeal I have decided not to unban you. After looking through your previous appeals it seems you are not taking this process seriously and treating it like a joke.

If you want to be unbanned, you will have to write a serious appeal, explaining why you think you should be unbanned. Claiming that someone else did it isn't going to get you anywhere, you need to take responsibility for your account and what happens on it.

Also, when you file another appeal, you will need to make sure you correctly quote the correct rules into the application. Under 'reason of ban', you need to quote your full ban reason that shows up when you attempt to join the server. Under 'rule violated', you need to copy and paste the full rule you have broken from the wiki located here. If you are having trouble, feel free to look at any other ban appeals that were accepted to see what we are looking for.

Appeal Denied - Lack of Effort

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.