[Ban Appeal] ballsSack

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ballsSack, Aug 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ballsSack

ballsSack Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    In Game Name:
    ballsSACK
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    legacy server
    Reason of Ban:
    Inappropriate name
    Rule Violated:
    whatever rule does not allow the name ballsSACK (Clause 2 - Inappropriate Usernames and Username Change)
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    something to spare children of experiencing the atrocities that come with seeing someone with the name ballsSACK (or any other 'inappropriate' name) join their favorite minecraft server
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I got banned a first time for the name ballsSACK, which although i do not agree with, I can see where the admins were coming from. Someone BOUGHT me a new account so i could play on the server; i couldn't simply change my name since i had only changed my name to ballsSACK 12 days prior to being banned. I thought to be cheeky and name the new account with user ball_ack. I played for about 15 minutes before being banned again. I was polite, I minded my own business and got along with others on the server nicely, and from what i'm being told many people on the server are backing me. I was not banned because I violated the rules, I was banned because power hungry admins were offended and have nothing better to do.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #1 ballsSack, Aug 4, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  2. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    Thank you for filing this appeal,

First off, if you wish to appeal your ban for your main account I am afraid you will still need to wait the remaining 18 days until you can file a username change. Also just for when you are appealing for your main accounts ban you will need to quote the full rule/clause under the "Rule Violated" section of your appeal from the rules.

As for your second account, I will be unbanning it today without having you file a separate appeal for it due to a mistake made on our part, which I apologize for.

However, in future if you have a genuine complaint about a staff member, please file a staff complaint (Which you can find here) rather than harassing/accusing staff members of being power hungry or abusing their power in game/on the forums, as like I said above, your second account was wrongfully banned however it was an honest mistake, not an act of abuse.

Locked - Second account unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.