[Ban Appeal] Centyste

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Centyste, May 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Centyste

Centyste Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    Centyste
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Ecocitycraft
    Reason of Ban:
    Loan Scamming
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 3 - Contracts(top)
    All contracts signed and approved in the contracts forum serve as proof of agreement, and must be followed through by all parties involved.
    For a full and current list of contract Forum Rules and regulations, please see our contracts forum sticky post about getting started on contracts.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    It means if a contract has been put in place it must be followed.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    To be truthful, I forgot about the loan with @Lurxolt .I want to pay it back as it is awfully rude to scam a person. I feel really bad about this and want to correct my mistakes and start to play again on this wonderful server.

2. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    Thank you for your appeal @Centyste,

As you now know loan scamming is not acceptable here, so I don't expect to see this again from you, I also advise that you go and refresh yourself on the rules which are found here. As for the money you owe, the total being 70k, I will be giving you 1 week from tomorrow to pay this off. I suggest you contact @Lurxolt in-game or on the forums to discuss how you're going to get the 70k to them once it's been made. And seeing as you have been banned for over 4 months already, I will be unbanning you today without issuing a temp ban.

• 70k due to @Lurxolt by Tuesday 29th May.

Locked - Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.