[Ban Appeal] Flaqme

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Flaqme, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flaqme

Flaqme Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Flaqme
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Yes, Freshedpvp, Exordium, NRTheKillerGamer.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main/all
    Reason of Ban:
    Reason: Scamming
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming

A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

Clause 2.1 - Renaming items

Users cannot rename items for the purpose of making them misleading (for example, taking a cookie and renaming it “Diamond Sword”, and then attempting to auction or trade it without specifying that the item is a cookie is against the rules)
    If you are auctioning or trading an item that has been renamed, you MUST specify what the item was before it was renamed.
    All renamed items must follow the language and content rules for chat on the server. If it would not be appropriate in global, it is not an appropriate item name.
    Making or distributing items that are inappropriately named are both punishable to the same extent. If you find or receive an item that has been inappropriately named, please inform a staff member immediately, so that they may investigate and act appropriately.

Clause 2.2 - Attempted Scamming

Users cannot attempt to scam other users. If enough evidence is provided and the staff believe a scam was intended, this will result in a temporary ban against the offending user.
    Attempted scamming includes misleading sales or auctions. For example an auction for 'a melon,sword'.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule means that you can not attempt to scam or steal money from other players, and especially steal money from loans.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I feel I should be unbanned because I know what the rules are now. I am more mature. I feel that I can get the $ back if it is still needed, in an easy way without any harm.

1. I will play sg alot (I have kits which will make me win almost 80% of the time)
    2. I will do town work and other work
    3. I will work on players' problems for free
    4. I will vote daily for netherstars as long as ZR doesn't get em. xD

Also,
    It is summer. It will be alot easier for me to get the stuff.

I am sorry for everyone who had to deal w/ me going around the community and harrassing other users, also. Please forgive me. I will be glad to make it up to you.

-Flaqme/NR

#1 Flaqme, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  2. Canadian_Apple

Canadian_Apple Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,302
    Nr, if you are indeed unbanned, I will be more than willing to help pay off your debt (Not all, but I'll assist when needed)

#2 Canadian_Apple, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  3. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    Thank you for appealing. I will be tagging the @Game Admin team to handle your appeal, please be patient.

4. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    Yeahhhhhh, no.

• Potato Potato x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1