ChargerBoltz5's Guide to Running a Spawn Shop

Discussion in 'Basic Tutorials' started by ChargerBoltz5, Oct 22, 2015.

1. ChargerBoltz5

ChargerBoltz5 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,340
    Running a Successful Spawn Shop: Tips and Tricks
    -- A Tutorial by ChargerBoltz5 --

http://bit.ly/eccshopguide
    Hey guys, it's me again :)

I've decided to create another tutorial to help out EcoCityCraft users - specifically, ones who own or want to own a spawn shop.

Have you ever owned a shop or gone through a phase where you can't get anything going at all? No matter how much you restock, advertise, or do anything, you just can't get your shop out of the dust? Look no further. I've been in the same position, and I want you to have the opportunity to run a successful trade-shop like hundreds of others on EcoCityCraft have.

As of now, I've owned a spawn shop for several months. My first was Station 43 (bluemarket, 4th row) and at the time, I was a total spawn shop nublet. I didn't really stock much, didn't care to advertise my shop, and ended up being forced to sell it. In May 2015, I picked up Station 55 (bluemarket2, 2nd row) and shortly after transferred over to Station 14 (redmarket2, 1st row), my current location. I've been there for about six months, and I've seen the ups and downs of the shop; however, while my shop has had flaws in the past, I have learned from my mistakes and feel free to share with the community my ideas.

Before I begin, understand that this is not an exact set of instructions for running a tip-top spawn shop. This is a compilation of suggestions that I personally can share. In the end, it's up to you how you want to run your shop. Individual results may vary.

Let's get started ;)

[​IMG]

1) Have the stuff you need to get going.

Things you will need to get a shop: At least $20,000, stuff to build the shop with, and stuff to put in the shop. Why get a shop if you don't have anything to sell in it?

To apply for a shop, you'll need to follow the instructions from the wiki and then place an application for a spawn shop rental in the Residents+ section of the forums. You must rent at least 4 and up to 10 weeks to begin with, at the cost of $5,000 per week.

When the application gets processed - yay, congratulations on your new location. The next step is to build your shop - you need materials to make your shop look fancy, and things to actually put in your shop. After all, not having many trade signs won't help your business very much. I'll go in-depth on the importance of each of these later.

[​IMG]
    Station 95 in the Green Market is an up-and-coming spawn shop that gains ground every day.

2) Scout out the best location you can get.

Whether you buy a shop or rent one brand new, you will find it highly beneficial in the long run to start out with a strong shop location. Front-three-row shops are expensive and difficult to obtain because of their large size relative to the other locations, but if you can snatch a fourth or fifth row, or a second-to-last or last row, you're primed for optimal business.

The first and less expensive option as you look for your new shop is to see which locations are already available. If you can find a nicely located shop that's empty, go ahead and rent it. This thread managed by @goblizz and I shows rented and available shops in the market. In addition, the official spawn shop thread contains all current shop owners and their expiry dates, and is the most up-to-date thread out there; if you can spy any prime shops expiring soon, try and "snipe" the location (put in trade-shop rental thread right as they expire).

If you're feeling more ambitious, check out the For Sale section of the forums to see if there are any shops users are trying to sell. If nothing floats your boat there, go ahead and forum PM shop owners asking what they may be interested in selling their location for. I've been PM'ed plenty of times by aspiring shop owners asking if my Station 14 is for sale, and though I've turned them all down, I acknowledge their efforts. There's absolutely no harm in trying.

If you can't pick up a prime location, that's not a huge deal in the end. I've seen sixth and seventh row shops become some of the best out there - If you only end up with a tenth row shop, no big deal. I for one have plenty more advice for you, and now that all players (not just teleport donators) can /warp to any station they want, that gives more power to the less-outstandingly located shops out there.

[​IMG]
    An open fourth-row station in the Red Market awaits its next owner.

3) Make your shop look like something people will want to check out.

Why would a builder roaming the streets of the market want to walk into an unelaborate stone cube to buy and sell their materials? With many players, first impressions of a spawn shop can make a big impact on future business - so a sharp look will give you an upper edge.

I will definitely admit that building in Minecraft is not one of my strengths. My spawn shop is probably by far my best building of all time - and there are plenty of shops out there that still look way cooler than mine. Early on when I owned a spawn shop, my station was pretty much a rectangle made of quartz, lapis, and emerald blocks. Though I recently made the front look a bit better, I know it's not the best out there.

After all, before you put up any trade signs, you'll probably be building the shop itself first - and once all the signs are up, it's a real difficult job to do a total revamp of the shop design. Make your shop look good the first time around, and you won't have to go through the hassle of a total makeover later on. While you're at it, make sure you have all the blocks you're selling in a trade sign on that kind of block (i.e. put signs that sell oak logs on oak logs, and colored wool signs on their corresponding colors). Players may not even bother to try looking for the item they want if you don't, even if you have good prices.

Before you build your actual shop in EcoCityCraft, build a potential design in singleplayer Creative mode. Play around with the design, but make your shop unique. Once you feel comfortable, go ahead and build your shop in-game, and watch as eyes turn to your magnificent construction of a shop.

However, if you're like me and you aren't the best builder around, there are many other options. There are many players you can hire to build a design for you - just check the For Sale section of the forums. Also, just because you aren't a great builder doesn't mean your shop has to be 100% perfect - start with a typical spawn shop design and add a few basic touches.

If you can look at your newly built shop and feel confident in its appearance, you're off to a good start. It'll entice even further business as you dive into the future of your shop.

[​IMG]
    Stations 15 and 18, across from each other in the Green Market, flaunt attractive yet very functional designs.

4) Keep plenty of materials stocked into your spawn shop.

Out of all the things I mention in this tutorial, this is the number-one thing I failed to do for a long time as an early shop owner.

In both of my first two stations, 43 and 55 in the blue market, my shops featured very little other than netherstars, experience, food, and minerals. Even after I acquired my current location, Station 14, it took me a few months to get all of my trade signs up. On the contrary, I've seen new spawn shops that had all signs in their shop posted by day two of business.

Once you get your shop, try as fast as you can to get business going and put up those trade signs. Not everyone can complete a spawn shop in two days, but get your shop complete with trade signs at a reasonable pace.

While stocking your shop, remember that the more you have of an item, the merrier. I, for one, stocked pretty much my whole vault into my spawn shop when I first began business. When you notice some item is low on stock, do what you can within reason to mine/dig/smelt/craft more of it. You've probably seen those spawn shops every here and there which sit there 24/7 with practically all trade signs empty - don't be that guy. Not only will you not obtain as much business, but you'll get a bad rap as potential customers flock to better-stocked locations. Having plenty of stock of something assures that you can safely be offline for a while and not have to worry about constantly restocking items. Also, if there happens to be a high demand for something, you'll be prepared. When the day comes that a player wants to buy 3,000 spruce planks from the market, would you rather have 3,000 spruce planks in stock, or 30? When you're stocked well, not only will you be happy when the profit rolls in, your customers will be as well.

Things that you will need in your spawn shop: Netherstars, experience, food, mining items, stone, dirt. Netherstars and experience are an obvious must, and with careful pricing and enough stock, those can make you plenty of money on their own. Minerals, stone, and dirt from mining can also be sold in shops, as you'll definitely get more income than you would if you simply /sell hand.

The rest is up to you. Commonly stocked items I see in shops are color blocks (wool, clay, glass), wood, building blocks, and potions. Whatever your shop ends up selling, make sure you have plenty of stock, and that'll make both you and your customers satisfied.

[​IMG]
    Station 21 in the Yellow Market is stocked full of building blocks, always ready for customers.

5) The best prices are not the ones that will rip off people.

This is huge.

If you're faced with a tough price decision, choose the one that will benefit customers more than you. I'd say that one of the top reasons Station 14 ended up being a success for me - more than I anticipated - is because I have fair prices that satisfy both myself and customers. Choose prices for your items that are not too high, not too low, and will still create profit for you. And I know that's not easy, but I'll do my best to help out.

High prices may, in theory, bring in more profit for you. High cost = more income for the shop, right? I've learned that that's definitely not always true. People will realize that there are shops with better prices, and people will end up going to those. When trying to decide prices for your items - trust me, you'll be doing plenty of that as a new owner - choose prices that are fair for customers. If you would be willing to buy at that price, odds are, customers will be as well.

On the flip-side, don't push your prices dangerously low. People will surely like ridiculously low prices, but will that really create any profit for you? Be careful as well of those /sell hand prices - I have made the mistake of selling something below its server price. Users may just buy out the entire sign and then /sell it all to the server.

The best resource I use to determine difficult prices is the rest of the market. If you're trying to make a price decision, take a stroll through the rest of the market. See what other users are selling the same items for, and make a reasonable price based off of that.

It all comes down to you, however - you're the one in charge of the shop. It may not be easy every now and then, but make sure you decide reasonable prices that will keep up consistent business.

[​IMG]
    Station 70 in the Green Market is known for having some of the best prices around.

6) Be aware of competition.

As a spawn shop owner, it's easy to become so wrapped up in your own shop, that you forget that other shops even exist. I've done that plenty of times. There's still a market full of other shops competing with you, so keep this in mind when running a shop.

Netherstar and experience prices constantly fluctuate, and the rest of the market will follow. Even a look into others' advertisements in trade chat evidence this. There will always be that one guy who is ahead of the market in those - acknowledge and understand these constant changes. Accommodate your prices to the market as it changes. This is not only true with netherstars and experience - mineral blocks, emeralds, mob heads, and more see increases and decreases in user-run prices.

To evaluate what my competition is, I always take a look in trade chat for other owners' advertisements. I also look around in the shops neighboring mine to check out their prices, items in stock, and more. Of course, it's impossible to be in-game 24/7 and constantly make changes, but just every now and then works. I'm a kind of player that's in-game for about a half hour a week, but I can use that time to adjust any prices in my shop that I feel are necessary to make in just that time.

[​IMG]
    I often take a look at the area surrounding my own spawn shop every now and then, so I can stay informed.

7) Make your shop new player-friendly.

Basically, what I mean is: make sure builders and new players understand what all those strange trade signs in your shop mean.

If a builder walked into my spawn shop and saw this:...

[​IMG]
    Yes, my own spawn shop here.

... how are they going to know what to expect by clicking on the signs? Or do they even know that they're supposed to click it to use it?

I often see builders in this situation - not understanding how trade signs work, making a mistake while trying to purchase something, and leaving the shop (or, on occasion, quitting the server altogether). However, there are easy ways to help out those who are new with trade signs. In my spawn shop, one part of a wall features a mini-trade sign tutorial, outlining what each line of a trade sign means; this is just one way to help out. Many shops feature "helping signs" above or below trade signs, explaining what you're buying at what cost. Several signs in my own shop function this way. For example, I have a sign saying "Buy 4 torches below: $1" and below it, the actual trade sign.

If you can, do your best to adopt some system like that into your shop, or one of your own. The Builders of EcoCityCraft will be proud.

[​IMG]
    The interior of Station 13 is decked out with helpful price signs, rocking the Yellow Market.

8) Advertise!

Especially important when you first obtain a shop, advertising your shop's location is highly beneficial to the success of your shop. Building a name for yourself will attract regular customers that will want to come back to your shop in the future.

There are many ways to advertise your shop, including in-game and on the forums. One of the first things I did when I first got Station 55 was make a forum thread in the For Sale section of the forums. This thread included an index all my prices, a picture of my shop, and some other information, helping customers connect a name and a place. Here is a link to the thread, which I still keep up today and bump every now and then. I know several other shops on the market have official forum threads as well - I highly recommend making one of your own.

In-game, there are plenty of ways to advertise. You probably see advertisements for spawn shops in trade chat every now and then, but it is often hard to pack so much information into just two lines of chat. Nonetheless, these are often helpful - in my case, they mainly attract users looking to buy or sell netherstars or EXP quick, and the prices in my trade ad appear to be good. This tutorial made by @3point14mp shows you how to make automatic trade advertisements that appear every three minutes with MacroMod - every time I am in-game, I have this running with both lines dedicated to advertising my shop. I highly recommend the macro to help you advertise.

On a side note, if you use trade chat for advertisements, don't look dumb. Would you rather go to our fictional Station 99 if there was an ad for it saying:

*^*^ sTaTiOn 99 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - b3st d3alz in the gr33n market xddd ^*^*

or:

* Station 99 in the Green market * Buy and sell netherstars, experience, ores, and more at the best prices around! /warp station99 now!

I'd personally choose the latter option. (Yes, I've seen both of these before.) Not sure about you, but I suggest making clean-looking ads that won't be confusing to people and will look sharp.

If you have abundant donation features and are interested in selling anvil combos/e-repairs/water placements/etc., go ahead and advertise that at your shop. I don't have many features, but I know that many players who do have signs offering their services and locked chests for players who have purchased endless e-reps from them. If you would like to, take the opportunity to advertise your services in addition to your shop, and boom, there's one more way to help out EcoCityCraft users and gain profit for yourself.

Of course, there are many more ways to help the publicity of your shop. Having a sale every now and then, holding competitions at your spawn shop... be creative and think of a way to entice users towards your location. What I like to do as well is "shamelessly advertise" - if you see users in global asking where they can sell netherstars, buy minerals, etc., take the opportunity to bring them towards your shop. Something answering them about your own shop will often result in them ending up at your location. Offer them a free teleport to your shop if they need it. In general, be enthusiastic about your shop, and you'll see that enthusiasm in others about your shop later on.

[​IMG]
    Through forum threads and in-game advertising, Station 24 has established itself as one of the dominant stations of the Blue Market.
    9) Know your shop's expiry date.

No matter what you do, you don't want to be that guy who forgets to renew their spawn shop and then loses thousands of dollars' worth of materials. You have probably seen users experience this before, and for them, it's not fun.

This thread includes the expiry dates for all currently rented spawn shops. I recommend writing yours down somewhere, putting a sign in your shop reminding you of the date, or whatever works best for you. Either way, make sure to put in a spawn shop renewal application before that date so your shop isn't cleared, and you lose hours of work and valuable materials in an instant. I always like to renew my shop well before my expiry date, just to make sure.

Renewal applications work similarly to normal rental applications. They will cost you at least $20,000, and you can add four to ten weeks at a time at a cost of $5,000 per week.

[​IMG]
    This sign reminding the owner of Station 57 in the Blue Market about their expiry date will surely come in handy.

10) Be open to both praise and critique, and be professional.

Customers may come to your shop in the beginning because of your prices, but in addition to that, I've found that likely the number-one thing that will keep them coming back is professionalism on your end.

As a shop owner, it is almost a guarantee that you will receive feedback about your shop. Of course, there are many other shops in the market, and people will have other shops to compare to when judging yours. Some will praise its excellent prices, good location, or whatever else they like about your shop. This is definitely a good sign for you, but make sure to say a quick "thank you." Receiving positive feedback and showing positivity in return will leave your customer satisfied, knowing that you really appreciate their business.

On the flip-side, you will definitely receive critique as well. Have you ever read a staff application where the applicant consistently complains about negative feedback given to them? Would you rather have them on staff, or one who graciously accepts it, gives a "useful" rating, and stays classy about it? The same principle comes into play with shop owners. Users will point out prices that they believe to be too high, a typo in one of your trade signs, or that your shop is out of stock on too many things. Just like you would while receiving positive feedback, showing professionalism when faced with critique helps users know that you care about your shop and will do your best in the future. I have received plenty of this myself, and being able to adjust your prices or stock when necessary is critical as well. Use your best judgment and do what makes best sense given the situation.

[​IMG]
    Perhaps the king of professionalism on ECC, the owner of Station 12 in the Yellow Market has established an outstanding shop.
    11) Keep an eye on your shop - even after you've developed it well.

Many shop owners are at the point where they've owned their shop for so long and done such a good job, that they can just let it sit there and be sure it will bring in consistent cash. First of all, if you've come this far, a huge props to you - you have consistently surpassed the competition and done what it takes to make a legendary shop. It is not easy to own a shop for a long amount of time, so if you can do that, that makes a huge statement about your shop.

Second of all, remember that your shop still exists. People will still buy and sell things there. If you're like me and don't log in much anymore, but pretty much rely only on your shop for income, make sure to check on it every once in a while. I usually take a look once or twice a week if time allows me to, but as long as you collect profits, restock signs with money and items, and maintain it, you're good. Congratulations on running a very successful shop ;)

[​IMG]
    Arguably one of the greatest spawn shops on the market, Station 16 in the Red Market has kept up strong business for years.

Conclusion.

I'd like to say a quick thank you for reading this - the publishing of this tutorial will probably be my last huzzah on EcoCityCraft, and as time goes by, I'll definitely be on less and less (Station 14 will stick around, of course ;) ). I know this was probably the most stupidly long tutorial you've read in a while, but if you're a spawn shop owner, or looking to own one soon, I truly hope this comes in handy for you.

That being said, Station 14 isn't perfect. There are many shops that look cooler, have better prices, are better stocked, or are located better. Station 14 is surely not the most successful shop on the market, but as an owner, I feel as if I have had enough experience owning a shop to share a few ideas. Like I said at the beginning of this tutorial, this is not the guide to making a perfect shop - it a compilation of ideas that I am throwing out there for general usage. As a reader, you are 100% authorized to disagree with me on anything here, and if you do, you are also authorized to comment here or pm me if you feel like it. I am not forcing you to follow these suggestions; I simply believe that they have helped me along my career as a shop owner.

...And, yeah. That's all I have for you guys for now. Thank you once again for your time, and I hope this can be of use to you. I wish you the very best of business as a spawn shop owner, whether you're starting up a new shop, returning to the business, or own one now. If you have any questions/comments/ideas that you want to throw out there, I encourage and appreciate feedback - go ahead and reply here or forum pm me!

Have fun, ECC. Peace.

@ChargerBoltz5

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • List
    #1 ChargerBoltz5, Oct 22, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  2. eekelmo

eekelmo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,789
    Good stuff Charger!
    Edit: Looks like I quadruple posted and it took me 2 hours to delete the other posts ;-; I deleted the other ones sorry 'bout that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #2 eekelmo, Oct 22, 2015
  3. Obblebobble

Obblebobble Vault of ECC - Founder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,495
    Very nice tutorial, I have station1 (Next to yours!) but find that the time I'm going to invest into the store I'd rather invest in eff7 mining or doing towns up, etc. If I read this tutorial 4 weeks ago, I would've been in a much better position but still not sure if it'll pay off for me with /warp being free for everyone now (Can warp to town shops instead, etc.)

Although, for those who are really interested in getting a spawn shop, this guide is great and very informative. Goodjob charger, was a good read :)

4. ChargerBoltz5

ChargerBoltz5 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,340
    Thanks guys!

5. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,288
    Charger - what an awesome tutorial you have taken the time to share! Thanks for the mention and photo :D I enjoy having a spawn shop but it does take some work and responsibility to run one and make profit. This tutorial should go a long way to inform those thinking of opening a shop how to be successful.
    Honestly, I am pretty bad about advertising but I still have very loyal customers which I am so thankful for.
    Keep up your great work - I appreciate everything you do for the server.

#5 AdmiralD, Oct 22, 2015
  6. KMaxwell

KMaxwell Crazy Cat Lady that Crochets
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Feel free to add, if you wish, that there are places, and people, willing to help with shop designs for those who want a shop but aren't the best at making an attractive and unique building. (Like here.)

Perhaps, also, you could touch on offering/selling donation services out of a shop? There are several which do repairs/smelting/anviling (like myself), and other that will post signs saying what other donation services they can offer and for how much.

7. bobman3355

bobman3355 Mayor
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +865
    Very well written and extremely helpful! I dont own a spawn shop but I might buy one in the near future. A few suggestions I have as a customer in spawn shops are, Always have the sign on the block of what it selling (so diamonds on diamond block wool on wool block and ect) I dont even bother walking into shops that dont do that. Even if they have better prices im not going to take the time to read all the signs to find what im looking for. Another one is please dont sell things like iron ore in groups of 1 or have 2 trade signs one n groups of 1 and one in groups of 8 or 16 or even 64. I sometimes will spend more money to buy things in groups of high amounts so i dont need to spend the time to click a trade sign for 3-5 minutes.

8. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,288
    Bobman - good luck if you decide to set up shop in the near future. I agree with your suggestion that it is better when selling items to try to have it on the correct block (although not always possible - like food etc..)
    As for quantities, I understand your frustration - our shops are very limited in physical size and it can be very difficult to supply everybody with everything in the quantities they would like to have. It has taken me many months to figure out what I hope is the best for the majority of my customers. That is why it is awesome to have so many shops available so there are many different shops to choose from.
    This brings up a great point to someone for a possible shop idea though - specialize in different quantities of unique items - the only drawback I see is that it could take much effort and investment to find that perfect answer. Maybe you will be up to that challenge? :D

9. ChargerBoltz5

ChargerBoltz5 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,340
    Got that already ;)

These two have been added :D Thank you both for your feedback!

#9 ChargerBoltz5, Oct 22, 2015
  10. SuburbSomeone

SuburbSomeone Shrubby Tycoon
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +6,480
  11. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,288
    Repaired - no harm meant - I love em' both :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. 314

314 Irratioπal President, former ServerAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $20,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,860
    I could have needed this guide back then when I still had a shop... on the other hand, I can't see what I did wrong. :D
    (Last-row shop directly at the warp sign, stocked, designed, ... - it sold well (Prices weren't even that low), but I never managed to make the full 20k for the rent if you factor in normal /Sell value. ._.)

This will probably be helpful for many players. :)

13. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    I wish this had been around when I set up my spawn shop lol

I'll look at this next time I buy one! Thanks!

14. travellord

travellord gℓσвεтяσттιηg ρяεsι∂εηт

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +91
    @Chargerboltz, you should prob change station13 as I own it now and it does not look like that

15. ChargerBoltz5

ChargerBoltz5 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,340
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I'll probably keep it how it is for now. Many of the shops in the screenshots will change owners, locations, or designs over time, and also, the screenshots are really meant to give examples, not to advertise shops that I like. Thanks though.

Can't go without saying, though, wow, your shop sure has gotten off to a great start. Well done!

16. travellord

travellord gℓσвεтяσттιηg ρяεsι∂εηт

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +91
    That makes sense, and thanks for the compliment! The only reason I opened one was because I read this thread :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  17. ChargerBoltz5

ChargerBoltz5 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,340
    bump because why not.

18. i8ablu

i8ablu Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +48
    Thanks for the tutorial! There's some really good information in here.
    Hopefully this will help make Station2 (when the app goes through) become successful.

19. IamKarnii

IamKarnii Builder

Ratings:
    +70
    Really great tutorial, am looking to get myself a spawn shop in the near future and this was very informative. Thank you

20. RandomCat7

RandomCat7 #AlwaysSmeefy
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +836
    Just ordered a spawn shop, and I'm using all of these tips ;) Thanks a million! A great tutorial, very useful.