SolarNation-BuilderDistrict [Selling plots + Hiring managers]

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by THCOOL, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    SolarNation-BuilderDistrict
    /warp solarcapitol and walk straight ahead

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Town Center:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plots
    10 x 10 - 1 nstar
    Please either comment on this thread or contact a SolarNation-BuilderDistrict Manager if you are interested in a plot or know somebody who may be interested!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Perks (all 100% free upon plot purchase):

Public farms
    This includes a potato farm with free smelt signs that trade 10 raw potato's for 10 cooked potato's, a carrot farm, and wheat farm. The biggest perk however is our 200x200 underground cocoa farm which is completely free to use for all of our residents! The lift sign for it is located on the west outside wall of the town center building. There is also a sign selling cheap diamond axes right next to the lift sign in-case residents don't already own an axe
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Public Fishing pond/towers
    A beautiful and peaceful pond located in the center of town with some pretty pink tree's to satisfy all of your fishing and scenic needs! There are 3 fully functioning and extremely efficient fishing towers that are conveniently located underground. The lift sign is located on the wall in-between the two pixel clownish along with the fishing tutorial/guideline for beginners!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alchemy
    Feel free to use our public brewing lab which is located near the center of town! The top level (yet to be completed) contains the crops of some key ingredients that are needed for many potions. Underground, there are 30 public brewing stands for anyone to use! Forgot a recipe? Don't worry! We have conveniently placed a wall of recipes that lists all the ingredients needed to create every potion. There are also a few signs selling some less common and harder to find ingredients.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mining
    A stunning miniature cave that is found right in the middle of the town! Inside, there are some helpful starting tip signs as well as basic information about the mining world. Most importantly though, there is a mining world portal! That's right, residents can access the mining world right from town!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Smelting/Rentals
    A community building located in the center of town. Here on the 2nd floor, players may rent out tools such as pumpkin axes for 24 hour periods which includes 24 hour perms to SolarNation's 200x1000x6 pumpkin/melon farm. On the first floor when you first enter, there are various free smelting signs which instantly and automatically trade raw goods such as cobblestone and even gold/iron ore, for their smelted counterpart's such as smoothstone and gold/iron ingots. This service is completely free... no tax!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About SolarNation-BuilderDistrict
    This District consists of 2 separate 200x200 towns that are combined to form 1 large 200x400 town. All the plots here are 10x10 but has the capacity to hold 166 total residents.
    The goal for this district is to help provide players with the beginning tools/knowledge that is necessary to progress and rank-up. While the districts goal is to simply help new players, the nations overall goal is to become ECC's most active nation! With all the district perks and helpful managers, this district is THE perfect place for any new player to start their ECC career. There are tutorial/tip signs located at every perk building so that players may also read and learn by themselves. If you or somebody you know may be interested, please either leave a comment on this thread, or directly contract one of our managers :thumbsup:

SolarNation-BuilderDistrict Managers

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 THCOOL, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  2. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    Interested in helping? Here is how you can:

Apply to become a manager

We are looking for players who would be fully committed to this. This BuilderDistrict is SolarNation's backbone and if it fails, then the nation fails. As a manager, your job would be to advertise plots, help new town residents get setup, and maintain the town. This includes doing activity checks, filing lwc's and grief reports (if needed), and clearing plots for re-sell. This is something that needs constant attention and that is why it is preferred that you do not have any other major projects that you are working on so that your time doesn't need to be split. You must also be patient, experienced in helping new players, and be a role model as you will be representing the ECC community as well as SolarNation. It is also preferred that you have some experience in using spreadsheets as everything is documented/recorded in our google spreadsheet database. Currently, there is no salary for BuilderDistrict Managers. Managers DO get free perms to the nations 200x1000x6 pumpkin/melon farm and will also be compensated more in the future, however for right now you must understand that this is strictly voluntary work that is meant to help ECC (basically the same as ECC staff). If you are looking for some sort of payment though, then we highly recommend Nicit6's Builder Fund. If you are committed and want to be part of something great, please file out an application below:
    Code:
    1) In-Game Name:
    <answer here>

2) How often do you play per day/week?
    <answer here>

3) At what time(s) of the day do you usually play? (In EST time please)
    <answer here>

4) Have you ever owned/co-owned a builder town before? If so, please provide a reference and briefly explain what you did:
    <answer here>

5) Have you used spreadsheets before? If so, what for?:
    <answer here>

6) Why do you want to join the SolarNation-BuilderDistrict Manager team?
    <answer here>

7) What can you add to our Manager team?

8) Do you currently have any other major projects that you are working on?
    <answer here>

9) Do you understand that we are looking for committed and active managers, so if we feel that you are not the right fit, we reserve the right to discharge you from your duties?:
    <answer here>

10) Currently, there is no pay for managers. In the future, all managers will be compensated (such as free perms to our 1000x200x6 melon farm and more), however for right now, do you understand that this is strictly voluntary work?
    <answer here>

11) Why should we pick you to become a manager?

12) Is there anything else you would like to add?
    <answer here>

Donation's
    While on the outside we may look well off, we are actually still lacking plenty of resources. Many of our current residents love the nation so much, that they wish to stay but want to purchase larger plots. This is where our ResidentialDistrict comes in. This will essentially be an upgrade from the BuilderDistrict as it will be 4 combined towns to form a 400x400 natural district. Here, plots will be larger and the overall layout will be much higher quality. We currently have 2/4 of the towns owned and so we still need to obtain the final two. 3/4 of the towns are all natural, however, 1 town is flat and so we will need to do some terraforming in order to achieve our desired natural look. We have also had thoughts of providing new residents in our BuilderDistrict with "care-packages." In these we wish to include a free stack of food and torches and a free full diamond armor/tool set. All of these can be achieved ourselves with time, however with donations, we will be able to move quickly!

If you wish to donate whether it be money or armor, please contact either myself or @DrowningInPizza

Point player's in our direction
    By far the biggest way anybody can easily help is by simply pointing new players in our direction. It can be anything as simple as linking a player this thread, or by showing them the town in-game (/warp solarcapitol). If you see any managers or nation owners online and there is a new player in need of help, don't hesitate to pm one of us!

Thank you!

#2 THCOOL, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  3. SirChilledMrHobo

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +215
    Solar Nation is now up to 50+ active town members! Join today while we still have plots available.

4. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    1) In-Game Name:
    CaptainDeath33

2) How often do you play per day/week?
    Around 2 hours a weekday, almost all day weekends

3) At what time(s) of the day do you usually play? (In EST time please)
    Weekdays: 3-7 PM EST(on and off) 7AM-8PM EST(Also on and off)

4) Have you ever owned/co-owned a builder town before? If so, please provide a reference and briefly explain what you did:
    Yes, I currently have my own builder town. I have halt development on it though. I also co-mayor Lurxburg, which is a builder town but open to everyone @Lurxolt.

5) Have you used spreadsheets before? If so, what for?:
    No, but I am a quick learner.

6) Why do you want to join the SolarNation-BuilderDistrict Manager team?
    I would like to help builders as I cannot currently operate my builder town.

7) What can you add to our Manager team?
    I bring a fun and bright personality, a positive attitude, and decent PvP skills.

8) Do you currently have any other major projects that you are working on?
    Nope, I don't plan to anyway.

9) Do you understand that we are looking for committed and active managers, so if we feel that you are not the right fit, we reserve the right to discharge you from your duties?:
    Yes, I do.

10) Currently, there is no pay for managers. In the future, all managers will be compensated (such as free perms to our 1000x200x6 melon farm and more), however for right now, do you understand that this is strictly voluntary work?
    Yes, I would love to help out the community for free.

11) Why should we pick you to become a manager?
    I am very active, and I have worked with many builders before. I can also help provide them jobs.

12) Is there anything else you would like to add?
    :)

5. Lurxolt

Lurxolt Chikun Banker
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $3,480
    Ratings:
    +150
    Good luck with that, @CaptainDeath33 ! You are a great addition and support to my town. I'm sure you will be a helpful staff member of SolarNation aswell :)

6. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    Ive been informed that you were added along with @Jose0213 and @Ian__D congrats!

However seeing that ive been told there are enough managers (for rn) and mostly due to the fact that I no longer play, mods please lock this. Contact @DrowningInPizza of youre interested in this since shes the sole owner now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. 314

314 Irratioπal President, former ServerAdmin
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +4,866
    ~Status: Locked on request.
    ~Locked.