Spawn shop items/ECD

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Nick0jenna, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Nick0jenna

Nick0jenna Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +141
    Not a clue where to post this but can I get my items/ECD out of my spawn shop?

2. pokeball92870

pokeball92870 PokeManiac
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,547
    If it is still in a trade sign, no.
    (assuming you're talking about Main server)

3. Nick0jenna

Nick0jenna Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +141
    All of my ECD has been put into that shop, I just paid for the maximum amount of weeks rent, I was given 0 opportunity to take out my ECD/items. That's some bull. I can understand not allowing me to dismantle my town to sell everything but my shop has gotten most if not nearly all my ECD for the past 5 years into buy signs/rent and now I get nothing from it?

4. Nick0jenna

Nick0jenna Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +141
    How could it not still be in a trade sign if I wasn't given notice to remove it?

5. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Unfortunately they only gave about 8 hours notice yesterday which caused mass panic and selling :(
    Sorry man

6. Nick0jenna

Nick0jenna Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +141
    8 hours? Its not like people have jobs and have to sleep for work. Was okish with what is happening with the server but giving people such a small warning is pretty wrong.

7. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    I know, I was just letting you know

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  8. Nick0jenna

Nick0jenna Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +141
    Your good lol, not mad at you or anything :) Just stating my frustration with how this specific situation is being handled by admins/andrew

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  9. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    8 hours? Its not like Andrew has a life and has to sleep for work. Was okish with what is happening with the server but giving Andrew such short amount of time to deal with unique situations is pretty wrong.
    Your good lol, not mad at you or anything :) Just stating my frustration with how this specific situation is being treated by some players.

TL;DR calm your titties, I can’t do everything at once people.

#9 andrewkm, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  10. Nick0jenna

Nick0jenna Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +141
    My titties are fairly calm, but a server admin flat out said no. How should I respond to that? If you want to come up with a fair solution im up for waiting.

11. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    How do you respond, you make a help / Support thread, and you patiently wait for me to get to it.

12. Nick0jenna

Nick0jenna Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +141
    I did, got told no by an admin, you told me to calm my titties, now where here.

13. quefueve

quefueve Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +233
    I have the same question. I fully understand the need for the upcoming changes and I see why it might have been necessary to disable the functionality of trade signs due to the erratic market behavior.

Like Nick0jenna mentioned, I too have a vast amount of personal blocks//money in my spawn shop and they have been there for a long time, even before the market relocation/restructuration, so they represent a substantial amount of my earnings/achievements on the server for several years now. I understand how all the blocks I hold there may have been rendered "worthless" in terms of /sell hand EcoDollars due to the upcoming change, but I would still very much like to keep them in some fashion, if only for considering building something in the future or perhaps even some potential "user market" that could appear once the new world is created, as mentioned in the announcement post.

I would just like to know if it would be necessary to create a new thread with a suggestion(s) regarding how this situation will be addressed, if I need to send a PM to someone, or if it's already being discussed within the Server Administration. I'm more than willing to help with something more specific, and I also understand how it may be outright impossible to get some of those items back due to the circumstances. I just want to make sure I do all I can to try to get back my belongings.

14. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    I also want to say that while I understand the circumstances surrounding the situation, I am disappointed to think that I might lose years of work in signs. I was under the impression that we had until 1.13 released to prepare. Obviously, andrew found a few players that were smart enough to raid and profit he had no choice but to shut things down for now. Once again, the actions of a few have probably punished all.
    I also am confident that due to past performance, andrew is trying very hard to find a workable solution to this very difficult situation. I urge patience as his plate is quite full at this time I am sure. Perhaps after the upgrade and things slow down and even out we will have an application of some sort to retrieve items from signs.
    Suggestions for solutions probably will help him more, although, even those will take time I am sure.
    p.s. I am glad I am not andrew :banghead:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  15. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +291
    You should have kept an eye on the news thread to see that it actually stated Trade signs will be terminated and got your blocks out then... I knew about this ages ago and I found out by the news thread that @andrewkm took his time and effort to create, otherwise we would have no info on what was happening...

16. Nick0jenna

Nick0jenna Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +141
    What news thread are you taking about? Ive not seen this and cant find this anywhere? The only thing prior to the one posted Thursday stated that we would have to re do our trade signs before the update, nothing about taking blocks out or them being terminated.

17. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    I remember a post talking about renaming your itemdb - which I did. I also like @Nick0jenna do not remember anything about "poof" all is gone.
    Of course I am an old man and my memory is terrible... not sure what Nicks's excuse is :D
    Would you mind sharing the link where that was discussed?

18. PyroTechnix_

Ratings:
    +291
    I'm pretty sure it was in the news thread Andrew created upon deciding what was happening

19. PyroTechnix_

Ratings:
    +291
    #19 PyroTechnix_, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  20. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290