Trying to reclaim my old town from inactive player

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Ausalu, May 19, 2018.

1. Ausalu

Ausalu Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    Hi I'd like to reclaim my old town "eledan" in legacy. Coords are -1494, -8071 -1294, -7871

Current owner listed as Darth_Hydraxis. He doesn't show-up with /seen and I think he is inactive. There are no other members or owners of the town.

Thanks!

2. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    From what I can see the user hasn't been offline forums for too long. 4 weeks, which I dont think is enough for a town claim to go through. Your best option right now I'd say is to send a forum PM to the user and request the town back or see if a deal can be made.

3. Ausalu

Ausalu Builder

Ratings:
    +27
  4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    #4 andrewkm, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  5. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
  6. DrowningInPizza

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/contract.100078/#post-506922

This is the only contract I see transferring legal ownership of the town, but it looks as though darth (old username Assajj_Ventress) was able to reclaim the town if the person purchasing it was offline for 7+ days, which may have happened and they reclaimed the town.

@Ausalu I'm not seeing anything on the forums that indicates to me that this is your town? Do you have any other information?

7. Ausalu

Ausalu Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    There are a few posts on the forums showing that I requested LWC removal while I was mayor of the town. I was owner of the town before going inactive and then it seems there was a server reset and Darth was given ownership back because I don't see a post where he requests ownership back. There is a post in 2014 when Darth was selling the town and I bought it around 2015 from someone else. Hopefully Darth comes on and helps clear this up...

8. DrowningInPizza

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    @Ausalu I did also find a post from 2017 where Darth was removing your locks due to inactivity. There's a chance you were removed as co-mayor due to inactivity. It would appear @Darth_Hydraxis got the town back from the GA's in a reclaim because he is the original owner. Only Darth would have access to one of those as it's his name on the application form. If Darth chooses to add you back as a co-mayor that is up to him, but as it stands, yes it looks like you used to be co-mayor, however if you were removed due to inactivity then that's not something you can just reclaim. That's up to Darth.

If you find physical evidence, such as a contract or anything like that, and believe a contract has been violated, you are more than welcome to utilize our complaints section.

9. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    Sorry I am not handing over any towns I'm debating coming back

10. OniFox_

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    I would however offer you residency for a price as I made this far a while ago for personal use.

11. Ausalu

Ausalu Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    you're welcome for all the work I did on it. it was a complete disaster when I bought it. and I preserved the pvp too. the least you could do is make a member so I can use the melon farms I made

#11 Ausalu, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  12. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572
    While I disagree with your statement I was friendly enough to offer you a small price which I would have placed at 10k a month. Something you could make in a few hours per day in this farm. Unfortunately free is not something I am willing to offer now that you have insulted me. However, I wish you luck in finding a farm to use.

13. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Hey @Darth_Hydraxis , what if I pay for @Ausalu ’s first month so he can use the melon farms etc. Or if there is a price where he can become a permanent member, I’m also willing to discuss that with u.

14. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572

we can work something out I was just not very impressed that I offered him residency for a small price and he turned around and insulted me.

15. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572
    Permissions to the farm are being worked out in a private message.
    @Ausalu @Jdawger

16. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    @Ausalu - I have a farm town I would be willing let you have membership to for free for the first two months to help you get on your feet again - after that it would be 3k per month.
    The only down side is that the melon farm levels are not complete at this time, however, I would be willing to supply the materials and pay for you to finish them if you are interested.
    This is a 200x200 multi level farm. pm me for more information.

17. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    @Darth_Hydraxis - Hello! I realize you have been inactive for many months and so you may not realize that the main server is suffering from "skyblock shock" and therefor is quite a ghost town at times. 10k per month is quite expensive for anyone to pay for access to a town. Of course you have the right to charge any amount you wish, I just wanted to share with you the reality of the current server status.
    Wishing you the best of success!

18. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572
    Yea didn't quite realise that the main servers economy isn't doing so hot. Skyblock seems to have 75% if the servers attention.

19. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    While I am spending a lot of time on skyblock myself, I believe that main will thrive again. I have seen many of the new players that join looking at and becoming active on main.
    Long live main...long live ECC!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  20. Baccuus

Baccuus President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

Ratings:
    +130
    @Ausalu If you’re still looking for a farming town, I have one. I won’t charge you a cent, you’ve helped me out a lot back in the day when I was Resident.