[Wanted] Nation Managers

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by THCOOL, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    SolarNation is now looking for dedicated players who would be interested in managing the SolarNation-BuilderTown!

Why SolarNation-BuilderTown?

The SolarNation-BuilderTown is equipped with ton perks that are all designed to help new players thrive and aid them as they rank-up and continue their journey on ECC. This includes 4 free potato farm's (with smelt signs turning raw potato into cooked), a 100x100 cocoa farm, a fishing pond/tower, a free smelting service room (smelts all ores to ingots/blocks, cobble to smoothstone, etc), an alchemy room, pumpkin-axe rentals, custom made tutorial signs, and much more! Here at SolarNation, we like to keep everything in order as everything including residents, which plots they own, the date they were added, and their ranks, are recorded in our highly organized and simply to use Google-docs Spreadsheet. On-top of this, we also have a convenient Town Rules/Guidelines sheet that lists all the town rules, how to go about enforcing those rules, the steps to follow if a rules is broken, and a step-by-step process to add/remove members to the town. Upon joining the town, all players are invited to join our private SolarNation Discord Server. Here, players can all connect/chat, advertise items, and ask for any sort of additional help if they need. Players are also encouraged to join our in-game party chat so that everyone can communicate with each other regardless of where everyone else is. Our main goal in SolarNation-BuilderTown is to provide a an easy and non-stressful environment in which new players can learn the ropes of ECC and get the hang of how things work all while having fun. Our current team of dedicated owners do a fantastic job as we currently have 52 active residents in the town, however, our member list is expanding so quickly, It is time that we start to focus on expanding the nation which includes completing the other town districts. That is why we call to you, the public, to help us achieve our goals in creating the newest, largest, friendliest, and most importantly... The most active nation on ECC!

Pictures of SolarNation-BuilderTown:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Interested In managing the SolarNation-BuilderTown?
    We are looking for active players who would be able to fully commit to this job. The BuilderTown is SolarNation's backbone and so if it dies, then the nation dies. Your job would be to constantly advertise the town, add as many new players as possible, and then help them get setup and with anything else they might need. It is not required, however it is preferred that you not have any other current major projects that you are working on so that you can focus on this town. You must be patient and be experienced with helping new players. It is not required because it can be easily taught, however it is also preferred that you have some experience with using spreadsheets since that is what we use to document everything. Please note that there is currently NO PAY for this job. This would be strictly and all voluntary work. In the future once the Nation is more established, all of our Managers will be awarded/compensated greatly, however for right now, this is all voluntary. If you are looking for some sort of payment though, then we highly recommend Nicit6's Builder Fund. We provide the town/resources and all you have to do is add members and help them out. If you want to be a part of something great and are ready to commit, please file out an application here:​
    Code:
    1) In-Game Name:
    <answer here>

2) How often do you play per day/week?
    <answer here>

3) At what time(s) of the day do you usually play? (In EST time please)
    <answer here>

4) Have you ever owned/co-owned a builder town before? If so, please provide a reference and briefly explain what you did:
    <answer here>

5) Have you used spreadsheets before? If so, what for?:
    <answer here>

6) Why do you want to manage the SolarNation-BuilderTown?
    <answer here>

7) Do you currently have any other major projects that you are working on?
    <answer here>

8) Do you understand that we are looking for committed and active managers, so if we feel that you are not the right fit, we reserve the right to discharge you from your duties?:
    <answer here>

9) Currently, there is no pay for managers. In the future, all managers will be compensated (such as free perms to our 1000x200 melon farm and more), however for right now, do you understand that this is strictly voluntary work?
    <answer here>

10) Is there anything else you would like to add?
    <answer here>

SolarNation Founders:

Current
    SolarNation Owners:

Current SolarNation-BuilderTown Managers:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #1 THCOOL, May 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  2. Sean_TheGamer

Sean_TheGamer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I am in it seems ligit.

3. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    You would need to apply using the format listed in the thread, unfortunately due to the fact that you're still the builder rank you wouldn't be able to :(
    You can't add members to a town as a builder, you would need at least the resident rank. Sorry :(

4. Sean_TheGamer

Sean_TheGamer Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Could I still become apart of the town?

5. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    Of course! There are still plots available for you. If you can get on right now, we are all online so we can get you all setup right now if you'd like :D

6. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    Make that 52 :D Welcome @Sean_TheGamer!

STILL LOOKING FOR MANAGER APPLICANTS!

#6 THCOOL, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
  7. DrowningInPizza

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    Oh absolutely!! Always room for more <3

And hey always something to consider if you rankup!!

#7 DrowningInPizza, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
  8. DareDevil_0310

DareDevil_0310 Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    1) In-Game Name:
    DareDevil_0310

mostly every day 1h

5pm canadian time

4) Have you ever owned/co-owned a builder town before? If so, please provide a reference and briefly explain what you did:
    nope

nope

cause i live here and want to contribute

homework from school i guess

8) Do you understand that we are looking for committed and active managers, so if we feel that you are not the right fit, we reserve the right to discharge you from your duties?:
    sure, just note that i will not play during the first month of summer cause vacation

9) Currently, there is no pay for managers. In the future, all managers will be compensated (such as free perms to our 1000x200 melon farm and more), however for right now, do you understand that this is strictly voluntary work?
    ya, that's why i am here

my play time may be unstable as i am still in school and have loads of homework

9. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    Bump!

We are still searching for applicants! Become part of something great that will help the server grow!

*We are now also including free perms to SolarNation's private 200x1000x4 (and expanding) pumpkin/melon farm as compensation/pay for all managers! Apply now*

If you wish to apply but don't want to post an application on here, you can now send an application via forum pm! Please include myself and all current SolarNation Owner's, thank you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
    #9 THCOOL, May 31, 2017
    Last edited: May 31, 2017
  10. Cal_prisun

Cal_prisun Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    1) In-Game Name:
    xFrozenHeart

I usually play 1-6 hours day, everyday

I usually play from around 10am to 12pm, then 4pm to 7pm during on days I have volleyball practice. Then, on the days I am free I can play at basically anytime all day.

No, but I find it very interesting to try.

No, but i'm sure I can learn if needed.

It seems like a very interesting way to give back to ECC.

Not atm

Yes, I understand

Yes, I do.

Not that I can think of =)

11. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    We would like to welcome @SirChilledMrHobo as SolarNation's newest Manager! Congratulations!

Applications are STILL OPEN, so if you are interested or have any questions, please let us know!

12. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    1) In-Game Name:
    12345shane

Over 3 hours most days. Excepting those that I have a test to study for/major homework/other situations of course.

For school days it'd be 5:30EST to at least 8:30EST. I believe.

Never.

Yes. Was taught them in school; got 100% on all my assignments that included them. I can also do formulas, if necessary.

1. Get involved in the community
    2. Meet and talk to people
    3. Help new builders
    4. Encourage people to stay and have a lasting tenure on our server
    5. Reason for myself to stay active

I have a few, I just don't really plan on doing them because they involve a lot of work, time, and are very boring to work on.

Absolutely.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

I am involved in the Epicure Empire, and I intend to put that before anything if it ever comes up, although it shouldn't be extremely often.
    Go Predators?

#12 12345shane, Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  13. NBAnuke2726

NBAnuke2726 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    1) In-Game Name:
    NBAnuke2726

At least 2 hour a day, typically 4 hours

Around 6 PM and 11 PM

No, but I hope to learn from this.

No, would be willing to learn how to use one.

I'd like to manage the SolarNation-BuilderTown so I can gain experience and knowledge on how to run my own future town.

No, not at the moment

Yes, of course.

Yes, I understand.

Thats about it :) Thanks!

14. DrowningInPizza

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    Bump!
    We are looking again for applicants, as we are super close to reopening after our expansion into a second town :D

15. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    We would like to welcome @Overprotected as SolarNation's newest Manager! Congratulations!

Applications are STILL OPEN, so if you are interested or have any questions, please let us know!

16. RobotixEngineer

RobotixEngineer Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    1) In-Game Name:
    RobotixEngineer

4 days/week during the summer. Once the school year starts, it will go down to 2 - 3.

Anywhere from 12 pm - 11 pm

No

I've used spreadsheets many times before, mostly for school math projects. Although I sometimes use them to organize a time table I need to organize

I want to manage this town because I was once someone who needed a place to live at a reasonable price. However, being the low ranked person I was, I couldn't afford anything. When I discovered this town, I realized that you offered a great number of resources, which many newcomers could generate profit from. I want to help other low-ranked players get started on this server, and I know becoming a town manager could help me do this.

No

I completely understand.

I understand and am 100% ok with this.

I would like to add that even though I may not have as much time as 6 days a week to be on the server, I will work very hard when I am active. I will try my hardest to expand the SolarNation-BuilderTown so that it can become better.

17. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.