Colebex farms

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Imabankthing, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    Third tree farm town has now been completed as a result I can now offer a further 4 people perms.

Thanks to @ThomasVerth & @Dodos1 for the help in getting this finished.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Someb0dy

Someb0dy Ecolegend... Coming Soon
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +25
    IGN - Someb0dy
    Time on server - 13 Months
    Do you have the 250k upfront or require a payment plan (state down payment amount) - I got them upfront
    Previous bans (give brief details) - None
    Would you be interested in working on future projects - Not really, just because I don't have that much time anymore, but I could help here and there if that day I have nothing to do.
    Do you agree to the general rules set out below - Yes, I do.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #42 Someb0dy, May 29, 2017
    Last edited: May 29, 2017
  3. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    Accepted, I will catch you in game to show you around.

4. Imabankthing

Ratings:
    +1,281
    Huge welcome to our latest perm holder @Conorx. I hope you enjoy your perms at Colebex.

I now have 2 sets of perms available.

Update for perm holders
    @subxplorer, @Mcguy65, @destroyer2441, @Dodos1, @Mission001, @Ladyvamptress, @DaNuclearMuffin, @Twingirlaimee, @Someb0dy, @Conorx, @ThomasVerth

1. Thomasverth has kindly allowed access to his semi auto cocoa farm at no additional cost. All paid members have been added.

2. Work has begun on second floor of the tree farm

3. Melon farm warp will be applied for today /warp colebex_mk3

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #44 Imabankthing, Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  5. Jonathug_

Jonathug_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +86
    Ign - Jonathug_
    Time on server - Whenever I'm not sleeping lol. A LOT
    Do you have the 250k upfront or require a payment plan (state down payment amount) - upfront
    Previous bans (give brief details) - never banned
    Would you be interested in working on future projects - possibly
    Do you agree to the general rules set out below - yes I agree to the rules

6. Imabankthing

Ratings:
    +1,281
    Accepted and access granted to star axe. I hope you enjoy your perms at Colebex.

7. Imabankthing

Ratings:
    +1,281
    One final set of perms available.

8. destroyer2441

destroyer2441 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +84
    what do you mean by granted access to star axe?

9. Imabankthing

Ratings:
    +1,281
    I purchased a star axe with the money from perms sold and will be allowing perm holders access to it until such times as they can afford one of their own. I plan on investing in a melon sword which will also be made available to perm holders.

As this will be open to everyone who has perms and no axe/sword I cannot guarantee availability and recommend renting from @Ladyvamptress who has recently purchased an eff10 for the purpose of renting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #49 Imabankthing, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  10. 0TheRedHerring0

0TheRedHerring0 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

EcoDollars:
    $175,286
    Ratings:
    +360
    Ign -0TheRedHerring0
    Time on server -Usually evenings CST if that is what you are asking or 4 years
    Do you have the 250k upfront or require a payment plan (state down payment amount) -upfront as soon as I can sell off some of my nstars
    Previous bans (give brief details) - once for falling behind on a loan payment
    Would you be interested in working on future projects - yes, I don't have fly but I can help however I can
    Do you agree to the general rules set out below -yes

11. Imabankthing

Ratings:
    +1,281
    @0TheRedHerring0 Accepted, Hope to catch you in-game shortly and get you added.

12. Imabankthing

Ratings:
    +1,281
    An update and reminder to perm holders.
    Please ensure your only farming what you can have replanted. I have had complaints twice now from perm holders enquiring about why the farm isn't planted and as a result, had to hire planters/plant myself. I ask that you leave the farm as you find it, this is only fair to the other perm holders who have always ensured the farm is left planted for the next person.

As for progress on the farm itself, I continue to work on the second level and have had a few hired hands. I will soon be able to open up the first half of the second level to perm holder.

I am also still in the market for both a melon sword and a star rod for all perm holders who require them to access. To cater for those who would like to use the star rod I am also looking for someone to build some fishing towers.

#52 Imabankthing, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  13. ThatKidArshi

ThatKidArshi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    Why dont you create a Warn system, If they break Colebex Farm Rules, they get a point, 3 points and you get removed from Colebex farms with no refund

14. Imabankthing

Ratings:
    +1,281
    While that is a very good idea, I would like to try and avoid being too strict or having too many rules and would rather avoid having to evict people if at all possible.

I have a ton of stuff to be getting on with and it becomes a pain when I am having to go back and forth to hire planters when I am not even farming which was the main reason for reminding people to replant on the thread.

15. ThatKidArshi

ThatKidArshi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    Well if you are willing to pay for replanters for the perm holders, why should they replant. You have to have a policy so they follow it. Like the server, if you get too many warns, you get can get banned or in this case kicked from the farm

16. Imabankthing

Ratings:
    +1,281
    Well, they agree to replant upon purchasing perms. I wouldn't need an additional policy to cover me as a grief report could be filed and or an eviction notice given. Best of it is this isn't for my benefit but for the benefit of everyone who farms at Colebex. I don't even use the tree farm myself as I am busy extending the farms.

#56 Imabankthing, Jun 25, 2017
  17. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Catch me in game and I will be glad to build you a couple of fishing towers. I can show you the ones I have if you remind me.

18. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    If they agree to it, but they don't do it, then it appears they broke the agreement. You aren't punishing them for it, therefore essentially making the agreement to replant useless because if they don't replant, and aren't punished for not replanting, why should they replant at all?

#58 12345shane, Jun 25, 2017
  19. Imabankthing

Ratings:
    +1,281
    That would be great @AdmiralD

20. Imabankthing

Ratings:
    +1,281
    Like I said I was just reminding those who have perms politely here @12345shane . I'm not ruling out taking action if the same people failed to replant each time. I appreciate your input all the same.

#60 Imabankthing, Jun 25, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.